View Single Post
Old 17th April 2002, 22:38

NegraD
Question: What was his reason for wanting space? If he can't give you a definitive and reasonable answer, then it seems to me that he may have commitment problems or is trying to find a way to get out of the relationship without having to come out and say it (which reflects a lack of maturity and manhood). Hopefully he's not cheating, but usually if men want space all of a sudden, then that's what it is. Rather than risking being any more hurt or finding out something bad about him, give him what he asked for: ALL THE SPACE HE WANTS. By that I mean that you should leave him alone. In the meantime, be good to yourself, surround yourself with friends, and do things you love to do. If he's a good man, he'll tell you eventually why he needed space. If not, then he wasn't for you, and someone better is around the corner. No matter what, stay positive! And if you feel that you are compromising yourself or settling for less than you deserve, do not be afraid to walk away and get better! I wish you the best. Let us know how things are going...

--D.