Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Religion & Philosophy > Bible
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to stop Terrorists

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21st December 2003, 22:28

Zapata_46
"There is no doubt, from all the intelligence we pick up from al-Qaida, that they want to do away with our way of life," he told "Fox News Sunday" after his return from a trip to Iraq (news - web sites) and Afghanistan (news - web sites).

The above statement given by Tom Ridge, "Homeland security" proves that the Bible is right about the Arabs; their hatred for everyone that is NOT Muslim. Here's what the Bible has to say of our present situation with these so called Arab Terrorists:

GE 16:11 The angel of the LORD also said to her: "You are now with child and you will have a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the LORD has heard of your misery. GE 16:12 He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers."

READ: "his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers."

Their hostility towards everyone is a prime example of what we are witnessing today.
WE will, and the rest of sane nations, be against them and rise against them.
They will cause that their very presence everywhere will cause people that are tired of the same BS, go against them. People will one day eat enough of their BS, that we will eventually hate them for what they are. Good Muslims will become easy prey and targets and innocent bystanders.
What Muslims should do to stop this madness, call it MURDER. label the famous Jihad as crap, stupid, a sin and a violation of HUMAN RIGHTS.
Tell the rest of the Muslim world, as Muslims, that the Murders MUST STOP or else we have no part with you.
In other words, DRAW A LINE FOR THE REST OF THE MUSLIMS WORLD TO SEE THAT YOU AS A MUSLIM HAVE NO PART WITH THEM IN ANY RELIGIOUS PARTICIPATION, IF INDEED YOU CAN PROVE, AS A MUSLIM, THAT YOUR RELIGION IS AS YOU CLAIM TO BE: PEACEFUL AND FULL OF TOLERANCE. IF NOT, READ THE BIBLE: "THOU SHALL NOT KILL." EXODUS 20:13. Now, do me a favour and the rest of the world at large, do not begin to say that the Bible has been tampered with, because if this is the case, then the Koran has to a bloody book.
Old 26th December 2003, 11:22

Purgetroy
First of all, I think it was Norway (or Finland...im not very sure) that has banned Fox News because it is full of propaganda and lies.
http://www.fair.org/reports/fox.html
http://www.opednews.com/Kall_fox_fair_and_balanced.htm

secondly Zapata, I have asked you a hundred of times to give me one verse, at least one verse from the Qoran that proves your point that the Qoran is a "bloody book". You have judged alot but never realy gave any proof for your judgment.

thirdly, I agree that bin laden and al qaeda are terrorists and criminals and should be punished. but you should remember that they were fought by muslims in afganistan as well.

fourthly, the post you just wrote shows nothing more than hatred from your side. your calling us racists? look again at your post and tell me what you call your self? you want to exterminate the whole arab and muslim nation? what different are you then from Hitler?

from the Qoran:
"God forbids you not, with regards to those who fight you not for [your] faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them; for God loveth those who are just. (60:8)

"Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. God does not love transgressors." (Quran 2:190)

"If they seek peace, then seek you peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things." (Quran 8:61)

"There is no compulsion (or coercion) in the religion (Islam). The right direction is distinctly clear from error". (2:256)
Old 5th January 2004, 16:10

Camano
Cool lol

I have to say that the government of the US is more democtractic than god or Zapata's god. I will toast and thank all North Americans( also conservatives) who have
defendend seperation of church and state.