Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Religion & Philosophy > Bible
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Will we be the same after death?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14th November 2006, 14:21

lostsheepIzrael
Send a message via AIM to lostsheepIzrael Send a message via Yahoo to lostsheepIzrael
Will we be the same after death?

After death we will be as angels or Christ like
By Zadok Keseb
Yahawashi could walk through walls as we read in the scriptures. After death we will be Christ like as he explained to the disciples. “Where I am going you can not follow me” He meant at the time. Chris became one with the Father and had the thinking of the Father. Man in his current human forma can not properly immolate Christ. Let’ let the word of Yah go forth to prove all things. John 20:19,26 “Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst,(Yahawashi walked through the door) and saith unto them, Peace be unto you”. Humans can't do that. We must become like angels a sort what Esau calls supernatural form. We cannot follow the Lord into His world as we are in our human form.

Let’s further prove this with the word of Yahawa. John 7:33-36 “Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and [then] I go unto him that sent me. Jhn 7:34 Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come. Jhn 7:35 Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will he go, that we shall not find him? will he go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles? Jhn 7:36 What manner of saying is this that he said, Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come? John 20:26 “And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you”. John 8:21-12 “ Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come. Jhn 8:22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come. John 13:33 “Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come”; Therefore when Yahawashi returns to take us with Him, we must be changed as Christ was (1Cor 15:50-57) “Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God;(the Father said that through the apostle Paul) neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 1Cr 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,(we will be what your churches call Christ like) 1Cr 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible,(not the same corrupt soul) and we shall be changed.

1Cr 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 1Cr 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 1Cr 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 1Cr 15:56 “ The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law”. 1Cr 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. When we are raised we will be Christ like. We won’t be in this same old physical body filled with sin for then we would not be as Yahawashi. When truth comes all false thing must disappear.

Shalom
Zadok Keseb

"Study to shew thyself approved unto Yahawa, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth". -2 Timothy 2:15
home