Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Religion & Philosophy > Bible
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Isaiah 55:11

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 3rd October 2000, 19:31

LunaLatina
What is God telling us when we read Isaiah 55:11? Something very clear; His original purpose has not change, and everything that he intends to do He will do, in the future perhaps, but it will get done.

So, what is God's original purpose? hmmm, let's go back to the beginning of the bible. God's original plan was the creation of a perfect paradise in earth, where perfect humans will live forever.

So, if God's original plan has not change. Why am I going to heaven or hell, then His plan of a perfect paradise in earth did change.

Rev 14:1-3 gives a specific number of people that go to heaven. That's why Matthew 22:14 says that only few are chosen to be in heaven!

If God put in my heart the will to live and not to die (Eccl. 3:11). It doesn't make sense that I will have to die to be able to go to paradise. It does makes sense that He will create paradise back on earth, have humans in spirit bodies who lived in imperfection rule with Jesus in Heaven.

God's original plan was delay by Satan, but never change. The time will come when God will make earth a perfect paradise.

(gen 1:28)
(isaia 45:18)
(psalm 37:29)
(psalm 104:5)
(psalm 37:11)
Old 7th October 2000, 18:37

Nonson
Talking

LunaLatina, can you explain what God's Original Plan was/is?
Old 7th October 2000, 23:31

Almendras_Azules
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by LunaLatina:
What is God telling us when we read Isaiah 55:11? Something very clear; His original purpose has not change, and everything that he intends to do He will do, in the future perhaps, but it will get done.

So, what is God's original purpose? hmmm, let's go back to the beginning of the bible. God's original plan was the creation of a perfect paradise in earth, where perfect humans will live forever.

So, if God's original plan has not change. Why am I going to heaven or hell, then His plan of a perfect paradise in earth did change.

Rev 14:1-3 gives a specific number of people that go to heaven. That's why Matthew 22:14 says that only few are chosen to be in heaven!

If God put in my heart the will to live and not to die (Eccl. 3:11). It doesn't make sense that I will have to die to be able to go to paradise. It does makes sense that He will create paradise back on earth, have humans in spirit bodies who lived in imperfection rule with Jesus in Heaven.

God's original plan was delay by Satan, but never change. The time will come when God will make earth a perfect paradise.

(gen 1:28)
(isaia 45:18)
(psalm 37:29)
(psalm 104:5)
(psalm 37:11)

I noticed your 'subject' very interesting-to me because of my son. I just had my second child on 9/22 and his middle name is Izaiah, his first name is Emmanuel. Izaiah was Gods' #1 profet only he could do for God what no one else could do-he had no fear; because my second child is a God-send-to me-I named him after God himself, Emmanuel and because he was sent to me without fear, he will live without fear, and that is why his middle name is Izaiah. I commend you in sending out your message it makes me feel good to know that there are still people out there that have a belief in 'God'.
As for Isaiah 55-11; God's word is the same from the beginning with 'no change' ever, for he spoke and promised and he will accomplish his will on the coming day of judgment.

Old 8th October 2000, 19:37

LunaLatina
Talking

Hello Almendras Azules, those names are beautiful. You seem to be a great mother. Isaiah is a very interesting book to read; it tells us a lot about what to expect in paradise, for example a very comforming scripture for us parents is Isaiah 65:23 it tells us that "our children" will be people blessed by God. How comforting!
Old 8th October 2000, 20:01

LunaLatina
Talking

Nonson, I hope that you are asking this with the hopes of looking it up in the bible to see if it's the truth.

God's original purpose is for all the earth to be a paradise populated by those who appreciate and obey his laws. Read Genesis, it talks about how he made a beautiful garden called Eden. In that garden the animals were not going to harm anyone. Humans were perfect and will never die. There was an abundance of plants and food.

Yes, God's original purpose of earth and humans have not change.

Old 9th October 2000, 09:47

Nonson
Talking

LunaLatina, found Eden in My forefathers' Bible. Were is this place? No brochure is offered. Do I need a passport? Nothing is said about accomdations. I do love motels and resturants, and girlie beaches. Why did Adam and Eve walk around naked? Is Eden a nudist colony? Can I get there by boat or car? I do hate to fly. What kind of currency do I need, and how is the climate there in the winter months. I don't do ski-ing. Its a fear of high places. Would you by chance have any pictures that you'd share with me. When was the last time you were there? Well,I can't think of...ah ah ah. faux pas. What is the name of their best bank? Thank you and Peace
Old 10th October 2000, 17:42

LunaLatina
Talking

Nonson, I'm glad that I have a sense of humor and was not offended by your post. Also, the message is loud and clear, you are simply not interested. Well, it's nice to know that at least one person read my post. ;-)