Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Love & Relationships > Broken Heart
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I love you, Gamo.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11th October 2002, 12:40

msx
Unhappy

Wherever life takes you, my love will follow you. I love you.
Old 23rd December 2002, 14:38

msx
I will love you forever until the day I die, wherever you are.
Old 26th December 2002, 08:50

msx
What do I do now? I think it's too late. Do I just move on and regret ever finding you, looking directly into your eyes and asking you if you understand what I've been trying to tell you, ask you if you understand how much I truly love you. Ask you if you understand what you threw away. What beautiful gift was given to us that you closed your eyes to. Is it too late? I can't stand hoping and wishing and praying anymore. Nothing happens unless there's action. Do I find you and risk being hurt again or let you go forever and regret it for my whole life? I only wish you'd speak! Speak for yourself, stop listening to others and hear your own heart! I don't think I can wait anymore. I want a family and a man to love and care for. I will never love the way I love you. I would die for you. I will die silently inside without you. But I must go on....
Old 23rd January 2003, 12:07

msx
I've had alot of time to think. I've accepted things and surrendered. Perhaps life is as it should be. Are you happy? I guess I just got so frustrated because you couldn't see my vision. You could only see your current world. I can't blame you. I wish you took the time to talk and hear about it..explore it. Sometimes we miss opportunities because we don't recognize them. They're unfamiliar to us. Strange too, perhaps. Everything that comes into your life is there because you've called for it. The Universal Law of Attraction. I called for you. You came. But you didn't recognize me. All my love to you. I'm calling for you to find this message. Will you ever?
Old 27th January 2003, 15:21

msx
I especially chose you because you were strong and courageous. You were afraid of nothing. I wanted man like that.
Old 18th April 2003, 14:56

msx
Goodbye, my love. The most powerful love is spoken in silence. When the heart is touched, there are no words to express.
Old 22nd January 2004, 11:11

msx
Dear Gamaliel,
After all these years, not a single day goes by that I don't think about you. I pray you are well and happy wherever you are. I still feel sorry that you did not understand what was happening but all is at peace now. I honestly don't think I will ever love anyone the way I loved you. Life can send us on unexpected journeys of the heart. Treasure every day and all that cross your path. God bless.