Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Love & Relationships > Broken Heart
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I feel too pain please help me

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24th September 2004, 22:03

reeem
hola every body,,
i'm reem 25 from kuwait.. I have a trouble and bad life in here cannot live it anymore because of that I feel pain and I cannot doing any thing,, I need to all advice me and be with me I need to all be my friends this might will helps me ...
here we cannot take our human rights because they never give it to us .. I never study .. I neevr drive the car .. I never travel .. I lost my amis I lost my dreams I lost many things ,,and my future stills in the dark side .. we cannot doing any thing I wanna leave this country and strat to get better I know if I'll leave it to another country I'll get better ,, here we don't have passports ,, also we don't have civil I'd.. we don't have any nationality .. we born and live here for along time but we don't have any thing also we cannot doing any thing its a trouble life for us ,,
its too hard to me I lost many years of my age without studing and I have many aims I wanna make it true,, its very hard very hard,,, for my family I worked when I was 14 until now ,,, all my salary goes to the rent house and to the food,,,,
I have met a lot of great people they are military almost of them from puerto rico and america .. they are good friends I lost many of them in iraq they got kill in there I still feel sad for them ... if there is some one like to make true friendship and looking for good friends ,,this is my email address and I hope to meet a lot of good friends in here ,,,
missreem101@yahoo.com
thanks all ,, reeem
p.s .. I wish when I can leave this country I wish to live in puerto rico or u.s.a because ther are a lot of nice people they live in there ....
Old 11th April 2006, 15:49

gil4895
hey baby, just hang in there a little bit longer!
Old 22nd August 2006, 13:23

yolandahickman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to yolandahickman
hey

hey reem my name is amber or yolanda. Puerto Rico is a beautiful place but is very hard to survive there if you weren't born there. Puerto Rico has a lot of poverty as well and there is a lot of crime. Just remember things will get better and you have to keep going. Me and my mom lived in Rio Piedres and San Juan when I was little. It was fun but my mom struggled the whole time she was there because things are very expensive. Just know I care and if you wanna email me you can. I would like it if you did.

aleehickman@yahoo.com