Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Love & Relationships > Broken Heart
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Help!!! Please..Porfavor!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12th February 2001, 19:45

Sylkia
Question

Hey peeps
Well anyways let me get to my little story here.I have been talking to this guy name Christian and well everyone that knows us say that we're sooo cute together and that we are the soulmates of all soulmates. (whatever that means),we have soo many things in common, like we where both born in Baymon in the same hospital (San Pablo). We're always together, for example I was in the hospital last mounth and he was right there by mind side saying that all he cares about is me and my health..Yeah-yeah.. but the funny thing is that we're NOT dateing. In way I feel like he is just using me to get back at his old girl friend becasue she cheeted on him real bad. Sometime I feel like.. for those who have seen the movie Toy story 2, when Woodie gets put on the shelf because his arm was torn and I feel that it sucks because I happen to have alot of feelings for this guy somewhere in my heart I think he does feel something for me but lately he hasent been chilling with me a much as he use to and that makes me feel as if MY arm was torn of and now he has to put me back on the shelf. It hurts so bad that one day hes all over me and telling me that he want to take me out to dinner or some junk like that and then the next he acts like he never even knew me. The funny thing of all is that my best friend happens to be his cousin, and acording to him when ever thery're togerther all he does is think about me.Im a little confused at the problem that I have ,if some one or some people could just give mr some advice maybe then I could dicide what I wont to do.
One Love@~~}~~
Sylkia
Old 13th February 2001, 08:38

PRtaina
Lightbulb i know what you mean

I went through almost the same experience. But to get to the point...someone has to speak up whether it be him or you. Come out with the truth and tell him how you feel about him. Let him know you really like him and that you need to know if he is willing to take it to another level(relationship wise). Because if he ain't saying nothing and you either there might be alot of mixed signals and that causes confusion. So my advise let him know even though he is the guy (and people think they should be the first to talk) go for it. At the end when everything is said you'll feel better knowing what he wants and what you want. Don't let him play with your feelings, so the best thing is instead of going through this emotional rollercoaster just come out and talk about, trust me it ain't that bad. Good Luck!

Tu Amiga,
PRtaina
Old 13th February 2001, 09:08

Sylkia
Talking

thank you soo much that is going to help me out alot. I might just do that I mean in a way I feel that he already know but then agian its better safe then sorry (right). well here goes nothing....ill keep you updated. thanks
One Love@~}~~
Sylkia
Old 13th February 2001, 12:48

PRtaina
Thumbs up

No Prob mijita! That is the best way for both of you guys to go about it instead of beating around the bush. The saying that states "actions speak louder than words" is a true statement i believe, but there are exceptions. Sometimes it is good to hear it from the guys mouth that they are interested in something more. That helps clear the air. So mija don't worry as long as you guys talk about it and are on the same page it'll be ok!