Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CAN U HELP? ME PUEDES AYUDAR?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21st April 2000, 16:09

Boricua_Princess
Smile

ENGLISH

Hi,

I have always been interested in finding out how to go about putting together my family tree. I know us Puerto Ricans come from Spanish and African descendants, but I want names, etc. If you think you can help me find this information or at least tell me where to start my search or even give me some suggestions,to start my search I would really appreciate it, thanks.
-----------
ESPANOL

Hola,

Siempre he estado interesada en como puedo organizar mi arbol de geneologia. Se que nosostros los Puerto Riquenos venimos de desendientes Espanoles y Africanos, pero quiero nombres, etc. Si crees que me puedes ayudar en encontrar esta informacion, o al menos decirme donde empezar, o darme alguna sugerencia al respecto, lo apreciaria mucho, Gracias.
Old 13th July 2000, 23:45

Orangeglow
Talking

Go to lds.org. Click on 'family history' on the left side. It will walk you thru on how to do family history and searches.
Old 14th July 2000, 10:01

javierolmeda
Send a message via ICQ to javierolmeda
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Boricua Princess:
ENGLISH

Hi,

I have always been interested in finding out how to go about putting together my family tree. I know us Puerto Ricans come from Spanish and African descendants, but I want names, etc. If you think you can help me find this information or at least tell me where to start my search or even give me some suggestions,to start my search I would really appreciate it, thanks.
-----------
ESPANOL

Hola,

Siempre he estado interesada en como puedo organizar mi arbol de geneologia. Se que nosostros los Puerto Riquenos venimos de desendientes Espanoles y Africanos, pero quiero nombres, etc. Si crees que me puedes ayudar en encontrar esta informacion, o al menos decirme donde empezar, o darme alguna sugerencia al respecto, lo apreciaria mucho, Gracias.
boruica princess hi you could also do two things 1 is go to www.familytree.com 2 to fine family in the usa go to the yellow pages on the should be on your home page and type in your last name and put all states and it should give you all person with your last name then you could call them and start asking question about there famialy and see if that works for you.....
javier and good luck it worked for me...