Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > PuertoRico.com Feedback > Feedback & Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

All in the name of FAIRNESS...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17th April 2004, 20:29

Nacionalista
Angry Maturity Issue

FOR GOD SAKE PEOPLE, PLEASE SHOW SOME MATURITY !!!

YOU HAD NO IDEA HOW MUCH DAMAGE YOU ARE DOING TO THE PUERTO RICO IMAGE WITH YOUR WHINING.

I AM NOT GOING TO PLAY THESE GAMES ANYMORE.

ANYONE FAIL TO FOLLOW THE FORUM RULES AND I WILL DELETE THE WHOLE THREAD MYSELF. THERE IS NO TIME TO EDIT STUPIDITY, SINCE WE DON'T GET PAY FOR THAT.

TAKE CARE AND PLEASE MAKE A 180 DEGRESS TURN AROUND.

MAKE OUR PUERTO RICO SHINE !!!
Old 18th April 2004, 09:33

Yujike
Cool My feedback

When I discovered this site I thought it was a great idea to have a forum of this kind and started to express some of my sentiments about different issues. I was almost discouraged to write anymore because one person insisted in not chatting about the issues but made assumptions about my ethnic background, if I was a "Nuyorican" or not, or if I was a son of some right wing republican and trying by psychobabble, to analize my personality by making references to my mother. All his assumptions were wrong and I questioned his reason for doing this type of things; I could not find a valid reason non other than bad faith and some sense of misguided superiority. Thanks God this individual decided not to comment anymore on my posts, I have been very happy ever since. I have never had a post deleted or felt the need to use foul language or to insult anybody who expresses their views in this forums. I've had very intelligent comments made on my posts all in the spirit of fair discussion and disagreement and look forward to more exchanges. Now I see that this same individual does the same thing to many others who post here and uses the same ugly techniques to sow dissention and bad faith. I agree that the administrators and the moderators need to take inmediate action to nip these attacks at the bud, without undercutting free expression. And I also want to thank you for providing this excellent service and hope it continues.