Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > PuertoRico.com Feedback > Feedback & Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Suggestions

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10th September 1999, 14:14
Administrator

admin is just really niceadmin is just really niceadmin is just really niceadmin is just really nice
If you have any suggestions for these boards such as new topics please post them here.

------------------
admin

Old 10th September 1999, 17:18

El_Jibaro
Admin:

Your creation of a new chat category by placing of the chat on the Nephilim in RELIGION actually killed the chat. You know that the subject named RELIGION turns off 75% of the people (even more so than politics, specially among Puerto Ricans).

May I suggest to you one thing? Create two more categories: 1- Bible, 2- Philosophy. Then place the entire Nephilim chat on the Bible category. If anyone is that interested in RELIGION you will see some traffic there; if not then you will know that it is an issue not liked. However the past 36 postings did show a general interest by members into the issue of Bible study and interpretation.

------------------
Manuel Alonso
Old 10th September 1999, 18:49
Administrator

admin is just really niceadmin is just really niceadmin is just really niceadmin is just really nice
I don't have a problem with creating some additional forums. I created a Bible and a Philosophy forum and placed them with Religion under the catagory "Religion & Philosophy".

Hopefully we will see some discussions in these new forums.

------------------
admin

Old 18th December 1999, 08:11

LADYG
i have asked this question to almost everyone that i have talked to online
IS THERE A WAY TO GO TO A CHAT ROOM IN PUERTORICO I KNOW THEY HAVE AOL BECAUSE MY FRIENDS LIVES IN BAYAMON AND SAID THEY HAVE ATT GTE AOL EARTHLINK AND OTHER SERVERS PLEASE HELP
Old 18th December 1999, 11:48
Administrator

Many people have been asking for chat. As you can see we have been making some improvements to the site. Real-time chat is one of those things that we intend to provide shortly. Until then you can chat with people on the site via the personals and open forums. Many people prefer this because you can engage in the conversation anytime, even when others are not online to have a "real-time" chat with.

------------------
admin

Old 18th January 2000, 11:08

Kakan_Garcia
Send a message via ICQ to Kakan_Garcia
I haven't seen any thing on sports...Latins are big on sports like baseball & boxing ect.Maybe something like (name your sport)see if you get some requests on certin sports.I would like to see THE BOXING for one ...thanks

[This message has been edited by Kakan Garcia (edited 18 January 2000).]