Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Culture > History
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Antiquity of a race of Devils(The so-called white man)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 1st December 2003, 17:42

lostsheepIzrael
Send a message via AIM to lostsheepIzrael Send a message via Yahoo to lostsheepIzrael
Lightbulb

Yes, the white man is THE Devil

Shalom,
All praise is due to The Most High. I would like to being by saying peace to brother MinFaluMuhammad whom I became acquainted with at Fort Kansas. Please contact me at LostsheepIzrael@aol.com as soon as you read this. It is I, Tankard.
Now MinFalu has raised a relevant question, “Is the White man the Devil?” I concur that he (the entire so-called white race) is the devil and not a devil. How could I say such a thing? Those of you that deal with emotions rather than intellectual reasoning will find this difficult to comprehend and consider the aforementioned harsh or cruel as such truth is pointed out. As long as you allow emotions to maneuver your thinking you can never truly understand the thinking of God. God has emotions yet they do not control him. Example: a baby died today; it hurt the mother, it hurt the father yet they prayed and prayed that God would save their baby but He took it. And the family asked “God why did you do this?’ Deuteronomy 32:39 “ See now that I (God) even I (God) am he (God) and there is no god with me: I (God) kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.” So God kills and he heals if He so chose. Therefore the answer is clear, God’s thoughts are not your thoughts and his ways are not your ways, His is from above and yours are from beneath. You may feel that it’s wrong that God did such a thing if you think on an emotional level. To truly understand God we must learn to think as Him, and this is accomplished by obeying God if you agree with him or not. Jesus became as God! When he said my Father and I are one. He did not mean that they were the same person he meant that they were so in tuned. That he emulated the Father so much he became as the Father that the Father was now in him. He became to understand God because he was not thinking on an emotional level, yet with practical reasoning.
To clearly understand why the white man is the devil you must detach your emotions as they at times give us a false perception of reality. You so-called Blacks, Hispanics and Native Americans has allowed an enemy to control your mind. You have allowed a devil to control your mind. So you think as your teacher. Who taught you? White folks! Admit it or not the so-called white man rules the world now because you so-called Blacks, Hispanic, and Native American (the chosen people of God) rebelled against God. So if the so-called white man is your teacher you thinks as him, and God will say, Your thoughts are not my thought your ways are not my ways, mine are from above and yours are from beneath. Because you allow a devil to control your mind. The so-called white man decides what is taught to you in school and these so-called institutions of higher learning. I am not advocating not attend school. I am saying you must research every thing he has taught you because he has stolen Black history and portrayed himself as a genius and Blacks and Hispanics as savages or now dancers and singers. He told us that he found us running though the jungle with bones in our nose when it is Black Egyptian civilization that the so-called white man has stolen most of his knowledge from.
So the so-called whit man is a deceiver. He has mentally manipulated most of you so-called Blacks and Hispanics and Native Americans through a process known as psychological engineering. He deals with your subliminal. Subliminal perception is the process whereby you respond to sight and sound without being aware of it. So you so-called Blacks and Hispanics are not aware of your condition. You are being wisely dealt with.
Many will say there are some good white people. I say to you allow them to read this document and see how they feel about you after they know you are learning their true history. The next time a so-called white person does something for you examine it? There is always a motive, always! There must be some way they will benefit from it. Once you truly study these people as they have studied you, you will begin to see them differently.
I will elaborate on prejudice and then I will prove that the so-called whit man is the devil. There was a post that said some blacks are prejudice against whites. To the person that posted this I suggest you go and do some research of the history of the two people. Many of you so-called Blacks and Hispanic do not have a clear understand of the etymology of words. The word prejudice means to pre judge before hand with out having any facts. No intelligent human on the face of this earth will intelligently label a so-called Blacks prejudice, unless that person is ignorant of the true history of white people. Let us look at it. So-called Blacks were bought here in the hole of slaves ships sleeping in there on defecation and urine, over 60 million dying before they arrived and being thrown over board by white Christians; Blacks were not allowed to learn to read or write because of white people; Blacks was thrown in cages and forced to mate as animals and when the children were born many were sold to other slave owners by white people; White America on May 31, 1921 killed an estimated of 3000 Blacks in just 12 hours, whites police used nitroglycerin and dynamite to bomb and destroy over 600 blacks business in a 35 square block area in Tulsa, Oklahoma because they and the white citizens detested so-called Blacks and envied the Black Wall Street. “This was the real Oklahoma bombing that the so-called white man does not mention in his story”. The Red Summer of 1919 is called such because the blood of Blacks painted the streets of America at the hands of evil wicked white people. Ten of hundreds of Blacks that year were killed, maimed, made homeless for social, economic and political reasons.
Whites have killed Blacks for recreation activities such as, Friday Night Boot Burning”(the burning of a black man at a stake on bonfire) or Picnic (a slang term used to pick a ****** for lynching). It was common for white America to eat, drink, dance and sing as they created sadistic atmosphere while Black victims suffered from torture as white men, women and children all participated in this mayhem. Many Blacks were reported to have been punished for hours after the victim was already dead. It was white people in The East ST. Louis riots that massacred Blacks in the most gruesome fashion. It was white people that massacred an estimated 150 Blacks in Rosewood; There are so many acts of vicious savage murder of whites against blacks and they did this in mass numbers in the north whites would gather by the hundreds and thousands to lynch innocent blacks simply because of skin color. White people would cut up the Black victim’s bodies into parts for resale as souvenirs, and mantle pieces, Black victims had lips, ears hearts, spleen, liver, intestines, fingers, heads, scrotum, penis, and even the fetus was not spared. An innocent pregnant Black woman had her unborn child cut from her womb as she burned at the stake and the child fell to the ground as a wicked white man stomped it with his boot. It was white people that dragged a black man behind a truck just a few years ago in Jasper, Texas. It was white police officers that fired 41 bullets at Amado Diablo and hit him with 21; yet it was a black man that was stomped, kicked, beat with knight sticks of ruthless police in California yet out of the loving God given spirit in his heart that said, “Why can’t we all just get along?” It is therefore ill rational to label a Black person prejudice towards so-called whites. Blacks are just stating a fact based upon their historic nature not prejudging but stating a fact. So as one cite these facts you can see that the white man is a man, but a different kind of man, a man that since his beginning has been a cold-blooded killer. Read a book entitled “ 100 Years of Lynching” by Ralph Ginzburg and “Christopher Columbus and the Afrikan Holocaust” by Dr. John Henry Clarke. You Blacks and Hispanics are killing each other in the ghettos now because this white devil has you one against the other and his ways have become your way.
What type of humane person can do such a thing to a people only because of skin
Color? A devil! What is devil? And does it describe the historic nature of the so-called white race? Devil is defined as any evil spirit, demon; a very wicked person; a mischievous (harmful; inclined to annoy with painful tricks), reckless person. Based upon the history of white people they have evil spirit; they evilly enslaved us in the name of their god, they burned men at stakes, they hung men on crosses, they threw men in pits full of lions, they forced men in coliseums, labeled them gladiators and forced them to kill each other as whites observed in delight and took pleasure in such horrific madness. When we examine history we began to realize that everywhere a darker nation of people is oppressed on this earth it is and has been at the hand of the so-called white man. He raped robbed and murder my fore fathers and mothers in what he now labels Africa; he did the same in Puerto Rico and name the people after the port (that is why so many of you look white because many of the women were ravished by white men,), In Japan, Korea, in Viet Nam. Everywhere the darker people are oppressed on earth it is at the hand of this wicked race of people.
Even a not so intelligent man should begin to realize that the so-called white man is wicked and a killer by nature as his history proves this by painting it with our blood. Again a devil is a wicked, deceitful (tricky) person that causes one harm. This has been the way of white people. Killing has been his way of life since the beginning. Whites are so evil they even kill each other. What was World War I and II? It was whites killing whites. The Children Crusades of 1212 A.D. Europeans marched more than 100,000 children across Europe and half froze to death and when they arrive to the warm water of the Mediterranean in the spring they sold the other half to infidel Arabs. If the white man will do this to his own children how do you think he feels about Blacks and Hispanics? It was Amherst that put smallpox in the blankets that killed off the indigenous population in massive number as the Native trusted them as brothers. Yet sill you trust white supremacist who destroy our children minds before they enter the first grade, white supremacist who play racist games of capitalism using our children as disposable pawns in their attempt for their New World Order; they use whatever wickedness that works, AIDS, famine, plagues, wars, even murder to let you know you are truly prisoner of war whom they care noting for. You say, “ Why can’t we just forget that and move on now?” How man of you will as the so-called white Jews (those that stole our identity) to forget about what Hitler and Nazis did to them in the holocaust? None of you! Yet you as Blacks to forget, why?
America has given reparation to Japan for people she put in concentration camps, to so-called Jews get millions for their holocaust museum and there is a yearly memorial. Why has the so-called black people that built the county off of slave labor not been given a cent yet have been asked to forget what happen to you the most horrific holocaust in history. White talk about what happen to the Jews but 80% of the Jews in America had slaves. Despite how the so called white man try to use deceptive intelligence to rationalize his wrong doing remember; despite where the so-called white man is on the earth and what name he may call him self to trick you he has the same spirit and is from the same origin. He may call himself, Spanish, Dutch, Roman, Greek, Polish, Italian, American, Jew, he is the same man and has the same violent history of killing our people. We don’t have a history of killing so-called white people. They have a history of killing us. You are trying to get this race of devils to do that which God did not put in them. God did not instill a love for you into the hearts of white people, this is why they can do such savage barbaric acts and feel no remorse.
It is necessary for one to remember when dealing with so-called white people a obvious fact is they are not as us, they do not thinks as we do, and one should deal with them on the basis of their historical behavior towards Blacks, Hispanic and Native Americans. Let us look at the words of The Most High (God) and see is the so-called white man the devil also if God loves everybody as your lying religious leaders have taught. Many modernized white people call themselves Jews. Jew is not a word found in Hebrew it is a word created by the so-called white man that derives from Judah. The tribe of Judah is where most of you so-called Blacks in America derived from. These so-called white Jews denounce Jesus because Jesus came out of the tribe of Judah and in the book of Revelation 1:13 –15 the scriptures describes Jesus as so-called black man. So if Jesus was black that came out of the tribe of Judah (1 of the 12 tribes of Israel) the Jews are black because the word Jew derives from judahites. So why do Whites paint Jesus white? Because the white man is the devil and he deceives you. (Hebrew 7:14) For it is evident that our lord sprang (came from, war born, derived) out of juda.” What color are the real Jews (tribe of Judah)? (Jeremiah 14:2) “ Judah mourneth, and the gates (wise men) thereof languish: they are black (the real Jews are black) unto the ground (like the different colors of the ground):” What color is Jesus? (Revelation 1:13-15) “ And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man (Jesus Christ), clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool( texture of so-called Blacks hair white from stress), as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire( eyes red from anger); And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace( black feet so his body has to be black); and his voice as the sound of many waters.” This is proof that Jesus is a so-called Black man an not white.
The white man painted Jesus and all the prophets white to indoctrinate white supremacy into the minds of Blacks and Hispanics and then hundreds of years later says, “ Color does not matter.” If color did not matter he would not have lied and painted them white. You cannot just tell your children now that Jesus is not white, you have to replace it with truth, the real Jesus, the Black Jesus. So you see the white man is not even a Jew. Read a book entitled “ the 13th tribe by Arthur Koestler( a so-called Jew that researched the truth and found out that so –called whites are not Jews real Jews are black) also read “History of Edom and Khazaria the other Israel” by Melchizedek Y. Lewis. He has stolen our history and use his trick knowledge and tell you Black and Hispanic and Native American ( the real children of Israel) that you are African American, a colored boy, A West Indian, a Dominican, A Cuban, a Puerto Rican, etc.to divide you one against another when you are the real people of God. How can you prove this? Read Deuteronomy 28 Chapter and Leviticus 26 chapter those plagues and curse does not comply to whites it is what has occurred to us, the poor , the rejected the hated and the oppressed because we stopped keeping the laws statutes and commandments of the Heavenly Father.
Let us closely examine the word of God, and prove that the white man the Devil. The fist time a so-called white man’s spirit is present in the Bible is in the Garden of Eden. (Genesis 3:1) “ Now the serpent( this is not referring to a snake but a devil in symbolic form as I will prove) was more subtil( deceitful, tricky) than any beast of the field…” It is important to point out here that the serpent, the dragon, the devil and Satan is all one and the same. It is not the white man’s color that make him a devil but the demonic spirit, which he possess. As you read on it says that the serpent( Satan) has a seed. ( Genesis 3:15 “ And I(God) will put enmity between thee (the serpent, devil) and the woman( Eve) and between thy ( the devil’s) seed and her( Eve) seed;” This seed of the devil is the so-called white race as their history proves it as we defined devil earlier. Lets prove that the serpent and the devil and the dragon is one and the same. ( Revelation 12:9) “ and the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world:” The so-called white man has deceived the whole world lying about history, telling his story. Telling you Jesus is white and if you have seen the son you seen the father because the son look like the father therefore telling you God is white. Why has he been able to established this derange system? Because he is the wicked Devil that the Bible speaks of and the earth has been given to him to rule as a punishment to you so-called Blacks, Hispanic and Native Americans. ( Job 9:24) “ The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: ( so-called white man) he covereth the faces of the judges thereof( he Painted Jesus white, Mary white, the prophets white, angles white);” Why has he been able to do this? ( Deuteronomy 32:21) “ They ( the children of Israel you Black, Hispanics and Native American) have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; ( Idols) they have provoked me to anger with vanities: ( things material things of this world, illicit sex) and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people( because the so-called white man was consider nohting in the eyes of God) I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation( the Europeans)
The so-called white man despite what he may call himself now derive from the seed line of Esau( Edom) they are Edomites, in Greek Idumea. They are not white they are red a derivative of pink. Yet they call the Indian the red man to fool you. Look at how red they turn when the sun hits them. To get a clear over standing of this you must read Genesis 25:20 –34. If you have problem email me and I will simplify it for you. Does God love the so –called white man? No! God created all but does not love all. Your thought are not God’s thoughts. ( Romans 9:13) “ As it is written, Jacob( So-called Blacks, Hispanics and Native American 12 tribes of Israel) have I( God) loved ( but Esau(the so-called white men, the red Devil) have I ( God) hated.” So God does hate. But can the so-called white man be forgiven for what he has done? No! you cannot change the nature in which God made him, he is the real Devil. He is only fulfilling his purpose in life to rape, rob murder, kill, and the real people of God. ( Hebrew 12:16- 17) “ Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person and Esau( the so-called white man) who foe one morsel of meat sold his birth right. For ye know how that afterward when he would have inherited the blessing he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, ( God has no mercy in his heart for whites, they cannot repent) though he ( the so-called white man) sought it carefully with tears ( came to God crying). So don't tell me that God forgive them of what they have done and God loves everybody. ( Malachi 1:2-4) I have loved you, saith the Lord, yet ye( Israel) say wherein hast thou( God) loved us? Was not Esau Jacob’s brother? Saith the Lord: yet I loved Jacob, And hated Esau, ….The people against whom the Lord hath indignation (violent hate) forever.”

To those of you that still foolishly think after all of this proof, that the white man is not the Devil and you are looking for some Devil under the ground, and to the so-called white that say they are not like their ancestor, I ask you Why is Malcolm dead? Because you are like your fathers; why is Farrakhan so hated for speaking the truth? Because you are like your fathers; why is it that each time a strong Black leader emerge from the masses he is killed, murder, lied on? Because you are like your fathers? Why are there drugs, gun and alchol flooding the black community( now it has come back to yours)? Because you are like your fathers. If the whites of today were different then their fathers and they know that what their fathers did was wrong why has reparation been paid to all except the so-called black man and woman? If you whites of today are so different why are Blacks still in the same conditions and you whites enjoy a standard of living so far above other human being at the expense of other human beings? Why do these other nations of the world call America the Great Satan? Is she or is she not? I have to conclude that despite where you are on earth you so-called white people oppressed, rob and murder the darker people. Today the earth is a global village so you deal wisely with the people to trick them into thinking that you have changed but when one points out your history it is clear that you are against God and are the real Devil. God says homosexuality is wicked ( Leviticus 20:13) The so-called white man says no, it’s okay lets allow Gay marriages, God say not to swear,( Matthew 5:34-35) but as soon as you approach the stand in this wicked white court system that enslave Blacks and Hispanics he ask, “ Do you swear to tell the truth..” So we see that the so-called white man is the exact opposite of God, the Devil! The white man is the devil his history is painted in the blood of the darker people on the face of the earth especially Blacks.
In my conclusion I say to white America that have deceived my people and smile in my face yet plot on how to come up with a new form of genocide on Blacks and Hispanics ; I Know you, “ Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He( the white man) was a murderer from the beginning; and abode not in the truth,( told the world lies, changed history and all) because there in no truth in him. When he( the white man ) speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own; foe he is a liar, and the father of it.” ( John 8:44) Yes, the white man is the Devil, yesterday, today and tomorrow until Christ returns to take him of the face of the earth according to the Bible.

Shalom contact me LostsheepIzrael@aol.com

Old 6th December 2003, 16:16

BrYan_Van_Pack
Saying the "White Man" is the devil, is like saying all Puerto Rican's are thieves....

People are individuals, treat them as such.

Old 6th December 2003, 18:59

Joshue
Quote:
Originally posted by BrYan_Van_Pack
Saying the "White Man" is the devil, is like saying all Puerto Rican's are thieves....

People are individuals, treat them as such.

I have been saying exactly that to them for like weeks they just reply with a twisted self denial of hate.
Old 26th January 2011, 08:26

Radrook
This is ridiculopus! Appealing to the Latino community to consider whites devils when a large proportion of the Latino community itself is lily white! Are these people joking or are they as ignorant a they actually appear to be?