Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Human Rights > International Human Rights
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

TO ANYONE WITH BRAIN IN THIS FORUM.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16th October 2003, 04:10

hellhector
Angry

TO ANYONE WITH BRAIN IN THIS FORUM,

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?
JUST READ AND YOU FIND OUT WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

Quote:
don't believe in a spook God as you are conveying to me. I believe that the Black man is God. Just as you have a colony of ants, they together make up the characteristic of what an ant is supposed to be. The same with the bees, and everything else in existence. The same goes for the Black man. In our makeup is something called melanin. It is this chemical that allows us to be in tune with creation. We are God, the Black man. Out of the cirlce of Gods, come one that is superior, and that one who is superior is Master Fard Muhammad. Would you laugh at the fact that George W. Bush is the president? No, why not? It is for the simple fact that you know he is that. Right. Well, next year there will be an election and another president will be chosen. No matter who it is. If it is Bush, Cheney, whoever, we know that every four years a President is chosen. This same system is how Allah works. A God rules for a thousand years, then another comes to take His place, in the circle of elders. The Bible and Holy Qur'an make many references to this. I see that your view of life is leaning toward the negative. This is my view. I am on a mission to establish a new world. I am dedicated to reversing the psychological effects of white supremacy on our people. Why do you cuss so much, my brother? I can understand you just fine with the cuss words. A man cusses because he does not have the words to say what is on his mind. You may laugh at me now, but you will understand where I am coming from. Brainwashed? Well, thank you brother, I am thankful that you recognize that my brain has been washed from the falsehood of white supremacy. Thank you for your comment. Racial intolerance? NO, racial separation is what I will be bringing to Puerto Rico, and the rest of Latin America. We need to bust up this imperialistic control the white man has over our people. Can I ask you a question? What is Puerto Rican culture? Is it negating the reality of our existence. To fall in an oblivion that the world outside of us does not affect us unless we acknowledge it. I was dragged into this mission by Allah. My sense of Puerto Ricaness was abolished by harsh racism, American style. I cannot turn my back like my parents suggested I do. I made the decision to slay the beast. That I will do by Allah's permission. Islam is mathematics and mathematics is Islam. And it can be proven at no limit of time. The Christ/Messiah/Mahdi that everyone has been looking for has arrived. And that one is Master Fard Muhammad, Allah in Person. My challenge is to prove it and that I shall. Thank you again for taking time to converse with me.

Bro. Hector Falu Muhammad
A student of the Most Hon. Elijah Muhammad

I AM A PROUD "PRIETO" FROM PUERTO RICO. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WAY OF THINKING STILL ALIVE IN THE 21 CENTURY.

TO ANYOMNE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS NEW RACIST CR@P?
Old 17th October 2003, 10:04

Joshue
Quote:
Originally posted by hellhector
TO ANYONE WITH BRAIN IN THIS FORUM,

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?
JUST READ AND YOU FIND OUT WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

Quote:
don't believe in a spook God as you are conveying to me. I believe that the Black man is God. Just as you have a colony of ants, they together make up the characteristic of what an ant is supposed to be. The same with the bees, and everything else in existence. The same goes for the Black man. In our makeup is something called melanin. It is this chemical that allows us to be in tune with creation. We are God, the Black man. Out of the cirlce of Gods, come one that is superior, and that one who is superior is Master Fard Muhammad. Would you laugh at the fact that George W. Bush is the president? No, why not? It is for the simple fact that you know he is that. Right. Well, next year there will be an election and another president will be chosen. No matter who it is. If it is Bush, Cheney, whoever, we know that every four years a President is chosen. This same system is how Allah works. A God rules for a thousand years, then another comes to take His place, in the circle of elders. The Bible and Holy Qur'an make many references to this. I see that your view of life is leaning toward the negative. This is my view. I am on a mission to establish a new world. I am dedicated to reversing the psychological effects of white supremacy on our people. Why do you cuss so much, my brother? I can understand you just fine with the cuss words. A man cusses because he does not have the words to say what is on his mind. You may laugh at me now, but you will understand where I am coming from. Brainwashed? Well, thank you brother, I am thankful that you recognize that my brain has been washed from the falsehood of white supremacy. Thank you for your comment. Racial intolerance? NO, racial separation is what I will be bringing to Puerto Rico, and the rest of Latin America. We need to bust up this imperialistic control the white man has over our people. Can I ask you a question? What is Puerto Rican culture? Is it negating the reality of our existence. To fall in an oblivion that the world outside of us does not affect us unless we acknowledge it. I was dragged into this mission by Allah. My sense of Puerto Ricaness was abolished by harsh racism, American style. I cannot turn my back like my parents suggested I do. I made the decision to slay the beast. That I will do by Allah's permission. Islam is mathematics and mathematics is Islam. And it can be proven at no limit of time. The Christ/Messiah/Mahdi that everyone has been looking for has arrived. And that one is Master Fard Muhammad, Allah in Person. My challenge is to prove it and that I shall. Thank you again for taking time to converse with me.

Bro. Hector Falu Muhammad
A student of the Most Hon. Elijah Muhammad

I AM A PROUD "PRIETO" FROM PUERTO RICO. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WAY OF THINKING STILL ALIVE IN THE 21 CENTURY.

TO ANYOMNE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS NEW RACIST CR@P?
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

MELANIN, HA! HA! HA! HA!

HEY BROTHERHECTOR DRUGS ARE BAD!
Old 3rd July 2009, 20:04

PunkMaister is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PunkMaister Send a message via MSN to PunkMaister Send a message via Yahoo to PunkMaister
Exclamation

Hi HellHector I'm as appalled and disgusted by the racism and so called reverse racism going on around here and have even volunteer to become a Mod in order to try to put a stop to it.