Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Human Rights > International Human Rights
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

TO THE BLACK NAZI

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16th October 2003, 05:44

hellhector
WHY YOU ABANDON OUR CULTURE?

WHY?

ARE YOU IN SHAME?
WHY YOU ABANDON A CULTURE THAT ONE OF IT STRONGER FOUNDATION IS AFRICAN DECENDANT?
WHY YOU LET YOURSELF BEIGN A MINDSLAVE OF NON PUERTORICANS?

DID YOU KNOW THAT PUERTO RICO IS FOUNDED ON A MIX?

IN MY OPINION THAT IS BEAUTYFULL.
THAT IS WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL.

YOUR SLAVER DIDN'T ORIGINATE FROM WHERE YOU ORIGINATE.

REMEMBER THAT.

BREAK THE CHAINS!!!!
Old 16th October 2003, 17:23

BrotherHector
Very simple question have very simple answers.

Bro. Hector,

I am not ashamed of my cultural upbringing. It is just that culture will not free the Black man and woman from their dead mental state. I can accept being called a Nazi. I don't hate white people. I merely know of them and deal with them accordingly. I hate the condition that they placed our people in. The damage has been done and the system is still in place. You can't sit up here and tell me racism does not exist in Latin America. I don't care how mixed you want to say you are. There is racism, and it is more damaging being that is it very subliminal. I am a separatist, but my objectives do not involve the mass murder of any group of people. Allah will take care of that. We will talk some more. I have to get back to working. Thank you for your words.

Bro. Hector Falu Muhammad
A student of the Most Hon. Elijah Muhammad
Old 17th October 2003, 05:22

hellhector
YOU ARE IN CONTRADICTION AND NEGATION

Quote:
Originally posted by BrotherHector
Bro. Hector,

I am not ashamed of my cultural upbringing. It is just that culture will not free the Black man and woman from their dead mental state. I can accept being called a Nazi. I don't hate white people. I merely know of them and deal with them accordingly. I hate the condition that they placed our people in. The damage has been done and the system is still in place. You can't sit up here and tell me racism does not exist in Latin America. I don't care how mixed you want to say you are. There is racism, and it is more damaging being that is it very subliminal. I am a separatist, but my objectives do not involve the mass murder of any group of people. Allah will take care of that. We will talk some more. I have to get back to working. Thank you for your words.

1)YOU ABANDON OUR CULTURE AND YOU ARE NOT IN SHAMED OF IT.
BU!!$#IT
2)YOU DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM BEIGN CALL A NAZI, AND YOU DOIN'T HATE;
BU!!$#IT.

3)ABOUT LATIN AMERICA, SO WHAT ! RACIST ARE EVERYWHERE IN THIS PLANET, NOT LIKE THE MAINLAND THOUGH, AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST RACIST HUMAN BEIGNS I HAVE TALKED TOO, THAT IS WHY I SAY. BU$$#!T

4)YOU DON'T PROMOTE MASS MURDER, BUT ALLAH WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT?

GOT A WORD FOR THAT JIHAD!!!!!
JUST MORE BU!!$#IT

BRING ME SOMETHING THAT IS NOT

BU!!$#IT!!!!!

AND PLEASE, NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO REPLY, DO IT WITHOUT RELIGION IN MIND, JUST TO SEE IF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF STOP BEIGN A MINDSLAVE AND TALK WITH AN ATHEIST.
Old 17th October 2003, 05:42

Joshue
Cool

Hell hector. extremist are everywhere in this nation and in difrent forms, so what men.

Everybody need their illusions.
it is futile to dicuss stuf that brotherhector is not capable of procesing.
he is religious, don't you get it.

faith is his opium.

leave him alone.
Old 17th October 2003, 06:55

hellhector
JOSHUE THEY ARE ENMASKERATED HATE

Quote:
Originally posted by Joshue
Hell hector. extremist are everywhere in this nation and in difrent forms, so what men.

Everybody need their illusions.
it is futile to dicuss stuf that brotherhector is not capable of procesing.
he is religious, don't you get it.

faith is his opium.

leave him alone.
I DON'T LIKE A TRAITOR OF OUR CULTURE, TO COME TO OUR WEB SITE AND ON TOP OF THAT, BEGAN PRECHING ENMASKERATED HATE.

I THINK THAT IS BULL$#!T MEN!!!!

THEY COME PRETENDING TO BE PEACEFULL, BUT YOU CAN SMELL THEIR HATE A MILE AWAY, THEY THINK THEY ARE SLICK. THEY THINK WE CANNOT SMELL THEIR HIPOCRECY.

YOU KNOW WHAT. I LIKES THE NAZIS BETTER, BECAUSE HITLER WAS NOT A HIPOCRIT, EVERYTHING HE SAID IN THE MEIN KAMPH, IS EXACTLY WHAT HE DID.
Old 17th October 2003, 07:15

Joshue
leave him alone is he is point less.

Hellhector, men, you will get nothing. trying to convince him with his fanatic twisted paradigm, is extremly hard, is like trying to convince a neonazi.

Is pointless.

and of course bro. first you convince him, than him to you because you are an atheist, I am like you, with a difrent polarisation.
they are not getting support anyway, all my African A
american friends think they are full of it.

So who cares men.
Old 17th October 2003, 07:26

BrotherHector
Why do you resort to such language?

The means of achieving peace never came non-violently. Islam is a religion of peace, but it does not advocate non-violence. If someone comes to harm me or my family, I have every right to defend myself. But we are never to become the aggressor. I don't consider myself a religious man. Religion is another form of slavery. Here you have a man quoting and screaming about scriptures in the Bible, that the very people can read for themselves, yet he is a multi-millionaire. I am speaking of the Black preachers in the Black community. The preachers I know drive around in 74 thousand dollar cars. You won't find me that way. Bro. Hector, please be patient with me. You will not figure these teachings out in a day. There are many, many Puerto Ricans following the teachings of the Most Hon. Elijah Muhammad. So I am comforted knowing that I am not the only one. It will not just be me, there is an army of us. One brother was in Puerto Rico selling the Messenger's materials, and he told me he sold out of materials. So you admit there is racism in Latin America. Well, it needs to be uprooted. Racism, not terrorism is the greatest threat to the world today. Africa is suffering because of racism, Latin America is suffering because of racism. Every Latin American country has its poorest populations amongst the darkest skinned people. That is an actual fact. Why is this the case? Can you say white supremacy? You have a problem with me wanting to see Black people in a superior position? This is what I desire to see. It is time for the Black man to take back his rightful place as ruler of the universe. You say you are a Black man. Well, my brother. Our time has come. No more will we have to suffer at the grips of our open enemies, the Caucasian white man. His time of rule on this earth is over with. Allah who came in the person of Master Fard Muhammad has revealed four great judgments to come upon the Caucasian man. Those judgments are rain, hail, snow and earthquakes. Have you been noticing the weather lately? Is not America being ravaged by these judgments? Can you recall what happened last winter? There is no need for jihad in the way the Arabs have interpreted. Jihad derives from the root word, jahada which means one exerting himself. It has nothing to do with fighting another group of people. We have to fight the impurities within self in order to avoid the judgment Allah has on America and the white man's world. Otherwise, we will be doomed along with it. Come to Islam, my brother. It will be the only thing standing when everything else fails.