Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Personals > Looking for Men
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buscando un papisongo que le guste que el carino a todas horas...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2nd December 2003, 13:49

ecuadorian_capoeirista69
HA I knew it. male intuition is always right!
but hey plump women need lovin' too. well I hope you gobbled this turkey real good because great turkeys like this one don't come once every year.well I don't even have your e-mail so i could e-mail you. all this time we have been chating I haven't got you e-mail...was sup wit dat? but any way you know where I'll be! later days!
más que el sol contemplamos lucir

Old 3rd December 2003, 14:53

puraborinquena23
Red face

!What's Up Loquito del Ecuador!
Your intuition was wrong I just wrote that to see what type of guy you were.Into looks or into personalities...We'll I can see where you stand... Anyways... It's all good no matter what!!!My e-mail is puraborinquena23@yahoo.com o.k. So you got no excuses esta bien Ecuador!!I just remember my first real man was half ecuadorian he was the bomb and half rican ofcourse...That's why we get along so well...Had you ever been with a puertorican Woman or what?If not aqui estoy hecha pa aca!!!!(lol just playin)Wait hold up I might have to much meat for you to handle(lol)do I or don't I?will they or won't they meet? a continuacion en la tele e-mail novela una ''Boriqua y un Ecuatoriano Rumbo al Amor sin Igual''que con otra no se puede comparar Ay...... (double jointed lol)Anyways Holla back at me my little man...I will be thinking of you in my fantasies under all those pounds of food!!!(lol)Que mala soy maybe I need a spanking...Hit me Baby!!!(lol)Let me stop kiddin so much before you think I'm for real...Gotta Go...Your funny skiny Itty Bitty Pal!

PuraBorinqueña23
Old 3rd December 2003, 15:57

ecuadorian_capoeirista69
lol so it was all a test...I feel so exploited lol. well did I pass with flying colors? (or should I say with Ecuadorian colors) where do I stand? so many question so little time...
so your last man was a 1/2er huh? so that means he's half the man I am. lol don't worry I'm a carnivoir I love meat. so you'll be safe with me lol believe it or not I have been with almost every race except for puerto rican and white. I don't know why that is but it just is. have you ever been with a full blooded Ecuatoriano before?
lol this is kinda turning into a novela huh? I wonder how good ratings are? or better yet I wonder if I have groupies? lol
Little man? HA! who you calling little; biggie! j/k lol
don't worry I'll e-mail you... later days!

" tune in next time... lol

Old 4th December 2003, 09:30

puraborinquena23
Talking On going Romance....(lol)

!Mi Ecuador(lol)!
Como estas?I haven't been with a pure Ecuadorian....Oh! You know I just remember, I was...Oops...I had to block him out he was so horrible in the love making department....He made me become salabent till know....Actually we were friends for about 10 years. I was there for him when he needed me not even his own girl was there...Now he is trying to say that I'm sneaky because I 'm not home that much.... I have a busy schedule college full-time, work and my personal day to day obligations ...I told him he should go stay with his girl marry her if he loves her (they were not together when he persuad me o.k. just to make that clear) ...You are very strong willed men and you want everything your way....He was very proud man which I don't mind to be strongly linked to your culture..But I felt he thought his people were better than everyone else...but the funny thing was that is babies mom is Puertorican too.....But I don't count him I guess becuase it seems that Ecuadorians are very nice people from chatting with you, You have changed my view on that o.k. So.... no te preocupes....You can be my True Good Ecuadorian experiance and I your's. What do you think?(lol)Plus he told me some Ecuadorian saying "que yo se meniar la hoya bien".What does that mean?Anyways...Back to us....I think it would be fun for us to chill oneday...We would have a blast!!!Can't wait to here from you again...Your Hot Sexy 38ddd Puertorican Lover with wip cream on top....yum(lol).....
PuraBorinquena23
Old 4th December 2003, 10:58

ecuadorian_capoeirista69
romance crosses boarders...lol

well I'm glad that i have changed your views on Ecuatorianos...because we are great people...even thou we can be a little proud sometimes....well you still haven't answered my question where do I stand?
that is some Ecuadorian saying...I never heard that one before. of coruse Ecuadorian ar enice people...were are nice at everything...
well so far my Puerto Rican experience is going just fine...you are giving me a good first experience. lol
ahi so he was lame in bed huh? that is what you get when you try 1/2 of a Ecuadorian man... so everything was half-assed lol. but anyway yeah it would be cool to chill one of these days! but one problem...where do you stay at? are you even on this planet(cause your out of this world)..lol ok that was lame. later days! your Ecuadorian hunka burnin' love.
hey I don't even know your name! was sup wit dat?

Old 19th December 2003, 11:24

puraborinquena23
What's up...missed me...

!!!!!!HELLO!!!!!
How old are you Ecuador ?
I don't even know your age...I don't want to be talking to no young buck!!!I don't have time to be teaching and schooling anyone at the moment...o.k.I 'll tell you my name but first I got to make sure I don't get locked up for taking advantage of a youngen(lol) Gotta go hope to hear from you soon...your joking pal...

PuraBorinquena23
Old 5th January 2004, 09:46

ecuadorian_capoeirista69
well sorry I haven't been able to get online because I have been working all week. but hey now I'm back. so you wanna know how old I am huh? I'm 20.
how old are you? but most Importantly what is your name? I wanna know the name of the lovely p.r babe that I have the pleasure of talking to