Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Personals > Looking for Penpals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Do PR men love Black women

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 6th May 2005, 16:35

blackindianchica
Brazilian_n_RicanDiamond

hey it's good to have someone u can trust and to give u advice. yeah i have 2 god sisters but i really have a lot in common with my oldest god sister who is in college right now she is doing big things ya know, that will be me two years from now. I live in North carolina in the U.S so really there is nothing to do here and when i ask questions about things like this it is just to keep my mind stimulated and thinking about my future, basically i am still trying to find who i am. i really need to know is it good to marry outside ur race, i mean because i don't want to marry my own race which is black but i would like to experience dating another race. what do u think of that. so besides that, where do u live? well holla at cha gurl soon.

peace and love
Monae AKA Blackindianchica
Old 6th May 2005, 16:38

blackindianchica
Question bhernandez

so bascially u are saying that u use us for sex toys or just for ur pleasures to be met, i dont understand please explain ur self to me senior bhernandez. i really need u to clarify it to me. holla back at cha gurl.

peace and love

Monae AKA blackindianchica
Old 31st May 2005, 11:10

Brazilian_n_RicanDiamond

Whats up baby girl.

Whats up baby girl Monae.How are you doing latley.I am good and just kickin it.Now for you question is it good to date or marry someone outside your own race well it really depends on You.Yes there are alot of good things when you date someone of your own race cause they are the Same culture as you, they are they Sam background history as you and they understand you and where you come from.

Now on the other hand dating and marrying someone outsidde of your race as differnt point of views.The bad part is they are Not the Same background,culture,or history as you UNLESS they are mixed with it.BUt the good news so if you are always datign someone of your own kind you will never know what life has to offer.If you were to date someone outside of your own race Yes it will take time to get to know someone new cause its different but if you give that person the time to get to know you and you for them then if given the chance that person will come to understand just as well as one of your own cause in the end if you meet someone who will love you for YOU as the woman you are and love,and respect you for WHO YOU ARE and NOT ON WHAT YOU HAVE TO GIVE are you really goign to turn him down????

P.S. Dont judge me because I am beautiful cause I can be your sexy mama, or your best friend,but if you get on my bad side,I can be your worst enemy.
Old 31st May 2005, 15:46
Delgado22

... LOL
Old 31st May 2005, 18:16

blackindianchica
Brazilian_n_RicanDiamond

ok u make a lot of since there, i mean cause i know my culture like the back of my hand and it is like well.... getting to know another race makes u feel like u want to be diverse and learn about other cultures and what that race has been through and when i see what we as blacks go through u really don't want to go through the same thing. like in a marrage with someone ur own race knowing that ur parents if they are the same race has been throuth things u really dont want to go through ur self and i feel that dating other people in a different race is a positive thing and there is nothing wrong with it. like my mom says do what ever u think is right for u and god will follow through on keeping it strong for u and ur spouse as long as u believe and also try to keep it stong ur self. so yeah it really does depends on u and what U want not other people.

well anyway holla at cha gurl.
one luv
Monae aka baby gurl
Old 1st June 2005, 11:32

Indio360
Wink LOVE is COLORLESS

I need to let you know the most REAL BORICUAS love all women
white, black, brown or yellow. Unfortunately some narrow minded BORIES have fallen to the prejudgest ways of other cultures. Not giving individuals a honest chance to be loved for who they personally are. By that I mean, that my PR Brothers all love women of various colors yet I met some and I must repeat just "SOME" that do not desire Afro-American women. It has nothing to do with color simply their lack of understanding. They seem blindly manipulated by the media's conception toward all African Americans. Keep in mind that the majority of BORICUAS do Love and Respect all people in general. I invite you to the Puerto Rican Day Parade 2005. Walk around Central Park or come very early and get a spot along 5th Ave. Take up Salsa dance and truly enjoy the culture. Above all remenber True Love is Color Blind and you need not seek love for love will find you.
Old 6th June 2005, 10:49

blackindianchica
That is so true

i know some black people who really dont understand other cultures and do the same to PRicans. i also know that love isn't colorless, race really shouldn't matter at all and i hate that people make such an big deal out of it. i really do admire the words u say it is really a true statement that i have been trying to tell all of my friends an family for a while who thinks that marring out of race is not right and shouldn't happen. we have a lot of hypercrites and descriminators in the world today who really don't know what diversity means.

holla at cha gurl
Monae aka blackindianchica