Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Personals > Looking for Penpals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Do PR men love Black women

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 8th January 2005, 14:23

blackindianchica
Question

I have heard alot about PR men But i also have heard some negatives too. I mean I love some PR men they are so romantic and love women for who they are. i just need to know the truth.
holla back at cha gurl
Old 20th February 2005, 17:48
Super Moderator

TipoConSuerte is on a distinguished road
prieta chula boricua

Seems like what any mature-minded man wants is a woman-partner who is fun to be with, regardless of color. However, I personally prefer brown or black skinned Puerto Rican women. As far as I'm concerned, white skinned girls are way too over-rated. What I would not give to someday have a level headed, smart, prieta chula boricua with whom to spend the rest of my days with. Bueno, that's my position of this one. Hope you can reply. Suave.

TCS
Old 21st February 2005, 23:12

gil4895
I'd have to agree wholeheartedly. I like a woman who is intelligent, loving, and playfull. I find that I have seen these traits more in dark skinned ladies than whites. Personlally my eyes go right to the darker skinned ladies.
Old 22nd February 2005, 17:46

blackindianchica
True black women

that makes all black women who really needed to know that feel really good about thereselves. At least i know that there is loving men in this world besides black men who cares about independent, loving and caring, very honest black women. keep up the good work guys.

Old 23rd February 2005, 21:46
Super Moderator

an exceptional woman

Hey there blackindiachica! Tell your homie girls that there are plenty of Boricua men who would love to meet them, show them a good time, and treat them with tender-loving-care. Hey sweetie, we love black women! At least I know that I do!!!

I have dated one black Puerto Rican, and two African-American women. The last African-American that I had a thing with was an exceptional woman. She was a few years younger than me, slender, lovely, with braided extentions, no kids.....and very, very smart!!! I mean, that girl had some brains on her! She used to be a loan agent at my office. She now manages her own loan office.

We still have eyes for each other every time we cross paths. Once we considered having a child, given that her biological clock is ticking. We thought about it enough to realize that it would not be a good idea for a child to grow up in a fatherless home.

See, the thing is that she's a devoted career woman on a serious mission! She's doing things that most women don't or won't do. As a woman of color, it is not easy to do what she has done so far. I am sort of like her cheerleader, encouraging her to keep on pushing no matter what obstacles she faces. I am extremely proud of her determination to succeed. I wish there were more women with her discipline, determination, and willingness to sacrifice.

Blackindiachica, maybe you too can do the things that my special woman friend has done. maybe you too can go out and make a difference for yourself....and for our people.

Press on, sweetie!

Old 25th February 2005, 10:33

blackindianchica
That is very sweet of you

You really can make a womens say can't you. if every black women had a man like you our lives would be a lot better. Well my dream is to basically own my own bussiness, to go really far and learn spanish fluently too. i am only 17 and have a two more years to be out of high school and then four years in college. finding a good man is hard these days and consetrating on my goals is hard when you have no one to cheer you on and giving you a smile to tell you keep up the good work. So you being there and wanting kids but then changing your mine for the childs sake shows how good of a man you are. like i said before Keep up the good work.
Old 25th February 2005, 11:58
Super Moderator

Smile For My New Friend BlackIndiaChica

Sweetie, you are young enough to be my daughter. At 17, you have your whole life ahead of you. The sky is YOUR limit. Please, for your own good and the good of your future children and family, focus on what is most important now that you are still young.....YOUR EDUCATION! Get through high school; go to college and get yourself a degree in something that will allow you to stand alone on your own two feet if necessary. See honey, you have to pay the price now, so that you can play later!!! Don't do it the other way around. See, this is the best time for you to make something of yourself. Right now, you probably have no children; you don't have major bills to pay; you're young and full of energy. See, here's the thing about us guys: we all want a woman with a career who can stand on her own two feet! A woman like that is viewed as a potential "PARTNER" instead of a dependent. We want a "PARTNER" to spend our lives with. A woman without a career usually becomes nothing more than a dependent....she DEPENDS on her boyfriend or husband for almost everything. That's why some of us cheat and run off with other women. Don't worry about getting a guy. You'll meet a good one if you are properly prepared to someday become "A PARTNER." Hope you are understanding me, sweetie.

The last thing I must emphasize is (and please don't get offended) learn how to speak and write correctly. Sweetie, you are a smart girl. These days, kids your age don't get the right education and training need to speak and write correctly. Focus on spelling, grammar, puctuation, pronunciation, etc. If you can control a language, it makes you look really smart. Communication skills are critical to your success!

So.......I gues this now makes me your official CHEERLEADER!!!

Press on baby girl!

TCS