Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Personals > Looking for Penpals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SALUDOS BORICUAS DESDE MIAMI

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30th November 2000, 22:14

ANGELO1
Thumbs up

SALUDOS PANITAS BORICUAS!! I WILL LIKE TO SHARE SOME WORDS WITH SOME BORICUAS LIVING HERE IN MIAMI OR PUERTO RICO. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS CITY, THE PEOPLE, GOVERNMENT, ETC. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW NICE BORICUA PEOPLE TO TALK WITH. SURELY I MISS THE ISLAND AND OUR PEOPLE TOO. BUT WE BORICUAS ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST EVERYWHERE WE GO. I AM A YOUNG SINGLE MAN AND WILL LIKE TO MEET SOME YOUNG BUT MENTALLY MATURE SINGLE FEMALES (27-35 YEARS PREFFERED) TO ESTABLISH SOME REAL FRIENDSHIP. GOD BLESS ALL.
Old 1st December 2000, 09:06

Italia_Lena
Send a message via AIM to Italia_Lena
Arrow Italiana??

Hi Angel,

I read your post above and I am not sure whether you would like to know me or not. I am not boricua, but Italian. I enjoy the Puerto Rican culture and have many friends of latin descent. I am definatley mature, 24 years old. Single, no children, but love them. I am an order entry and customer service representative for a manufacturing company in Ohio. I come from a large family with 5 hermanos y 3 hermanas. I love to merengue, and would like to become better at salsa! If you would like to talk and get to know one another, let me know!

Old 1st December 2000, 19:49

ANGELO1
Cool

SALUDOS ITALIAN GIRL! HOW ARE YOU? IT IS NICE TO KNOW SOMEBODY OTHER THAN BORICUAS ARE INTERESTED IN KNOWING OUR CULTURE AND WE AS PERSONS AND AS A COUNTRY AS WELL. I LIVE IN MIAMI AND I AM WORKING FOR A MAJOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY AS TRAFFIC COORDINATOR AT THE MIAMI EXPORT CENTER.
I HAVE JUST A FEW FRIENDS DOWN HERE, NOT MUCH BORICUA PEOPLE AROUND. CUBANS AMONG OTHER LATINS HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS CITY. I HAVE NO FAMILY HERE AT ALL EITHER. ALL OF THEM ARE LIVING IN PUERTO RICO. I WILL LIKE TO MOVE TO ORLANDO WHENEVER POSSIBLE. THAT'S THE RIGHT PLACE FOR BORICUAS TO LIVE HERE IN FL. LOTS OF FRIENDS THERE, NICE PEOPLE. WELL IF YOU LIKE TO KEEP TALKING SOME TIME YOU CAN ALSO E-MAIL ME AT aorta1@msn.com. HAVE A GOOD DAY!!
Old 20th January 2001, 15:14

Preciosa
Send a message via ICQ to Preciosa
Cool Weppaaaaaa!

Saludos boricua! Aqui respondiendote desde el trabajo en Miami. About the goverment I gotta let you know, it's not looking good, at least in my point of view....and the city, LOVE IT! I moved here about 5 years ago and an totally happy with my decision. Reminds me of my little island paradise, which I have not visited since I was 6. Hey, but I still had pasteles for Christmas! Weppaaaaaaaa! hehe. Take care! By the way, I'm 29 and engaged. If you are looking for a penpal, I'm free. GRB
Old 23rd January 2001, 20:33

ANGELO1
Cool Re: Weppaaaaaa!

Quote:
Originally posted by Preciosa
Saludos boricua! Aqui respondiendote desde el trabajo en Miami. About the goverment I gotta let you know, it's not looking good, at least in my point of view....and the city, LOVE IT! I moved here about 5 years ago and an totally happy with my decision. Reminds me of my little island paradise, which I have not visited since I was 6. Hey, but I still had pasteles for Christmas! Weppaaaaaaaa! hehe. Take care! By the way, I'm 29 and engaged. If you are looking for a penpal, I'm free. GRB

Que tal boricua! Como estas? Gracias por escribir. A la verdad no sabia si alguien aqui en Miami interceptaria el mensaje, pero el esfuerzo dio resultados.
Tu mensaje llego a mi e-mail (aorta1@msn.com). Hacia tiempo que no visitaba el site de P.R., you know too much work, so usual in this city.
I moved here seven years ago. It is a not a bad place to live. My problem is not the city but the people's attitude. Probably because I lived in P.R. for so much time and I am used to the politness and hospitality of our people. Also I lived in Orlando for two years, that is why I can tell the difference. As for me, if I can go back to Orlando, I will.
If you visit P.R. you will be amazed on how much our islita has changed. Both for good and bad. But anyway, each time I go there I would like to stay. That runs in the blood.
If you like to exchange some words from time to time, feel free to write me to the site or to my e-mail address. Take care, Viva Puerto Rico!!! Have a nice week!
Old 23rd January 2001, 20:34

ANGELO1
Re: Weppaaaaaa!

Quote:
Originally posted by Preciosa
Old 13th February 2001, 11:08

Sunshine1fl
Smile So there are Puertoricans in Florida!

Que tal:

So there are Puertorican in Florida.

Hi, I know I far from being a your "cup of tea", but its nearly impossible to meet fellow Puertoricans in Florida---They've been overpowered(hee,hee) You know, when you start speaking like Cubans, theres a problem and you need to look "for your peoples"--hee,hee.

Just wondering where about in Miami are your from?? What cha do? Perhaps if you are near any of the Nightclubs maybe someday we can have a dance---

Sera hasta la suya!
Chao