Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Love & Relationships > Love and Romance
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT DO MOST PUERTO RICAN GIRLS GO FOR?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 19th January 2000, 15:34

BLAQPAPI981
Send a message via ICQ to BLAQPAPI981
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BLACK MALE AND I AM VERY ATTRACTED TO PUERTO RICAN GIRLS. I AM ATTRACTED TO EVERY TYPE OF GIRL BUT ESPECIALLY PUERTO RICANS. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT I DON'T THINK THAT THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO ME. I DON'T SEE MYSELF AS AN UGLY PERSON BUT, THEY WAY IT LOOKS TO ME IS THAT THEY TRY TO STICK WITH THEIR OWN. I DON'T WANT TO PUT STEREOTYPES ON ANYONE BUT I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO. NOT ONLY THAT BUT I PLAN ON MOVING TO PUERTO RICO AND STUDYING THERE AND I DON'T WANT TO BE LONELY ALL FOUR YEARS. ANOTHER THING IS THAT MAYBE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN WHAT THE PUERTO RICANS THAT LIVE IN AMERICA AND THE PUERTO RICANS THAT LIVE IN PUERTO RICO AND HOW THEY VIEW MALES. WELL I HOPE THAT SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS.
Old 19th January 2000, 19:42

BORICUAFEMALE
Some advise from a older woman. I'm 35 and my ex husband is black and we have two beautiful sons and my present man is black. First keep it real. Then learn to dance salsa and merengue. Then you must love our food. Keep honest and true to yourself and us PR womans.Just be you. You must learn Spanish. Don't let any woman tell you your not nice looking or there is something wrong, keep it real to your self first and you'll be ok. Power to the black papi chulo. I have a 15 year old who only likes black male and as a mom if there was soomething wrong you know I would step to it. E-mails us at yomaira.a@puertorico.com. Good luck with your studies. Remember keep it real for you forst then us woman.

------------------
Boricuafemale
Old 20th January 2000, 07:16

BLAQPAPI981
Send a message via ICQ to BLAQPAPI981
Thanks for the advice Boricuafemale. I really appreciate it. I have some of the things that you mentioned already covered. I'm learning to speak Spanish. Actually, I have a desire to learn it and that is one of the reasons that I am trying to study in Puerto Rico. The dancing I have to work on that. I had some friends in Puerto Rico try to show me how to do it. I love the food. Actually, I like any kind of food. Not to be egotistical or anything like that but I think that I am a very real person. I know there has to be something else though that I can do to attract Puerto Rican girls. Once again thank you for your advice.
Old 27th January 2000, 09:56

rosaborrero
HI THERE IT'S SO NICE TO HEAR THAT YOU LOVE PUERTO RICAN WOMEN YOU NOW THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN ATTRACY ANY WOMEN NOT ONLY PUERTO RICAN ONES BUT ANY ONE IS BEING YOURSELF FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF,YOU WILL LOVE PUERTO RICO IT IS SO NICE NOT BECAUSE I'M FROM THERE BUT IT IS WHEN YOU GET THERE YOU WILL NOT FEEL OUT OF PLACE SPAINSHIS NOT THAT HARD TO LEARN AND DANCING SALSA IS FUN DON'T WORRY YOU WILL FIND THAT WOMEN THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND WHEN YOU GET TO PUERTO RICO THERE WILL BE SO MANY WOMEN YOU WILL NOT NOW WHAT TO DO BE LIKE I SAD YOU HAVE TO FEEL GOOD BUT YOUR SELF FRIST THEM EVERTHING ELS WILL BE ALRIGHT BELIVE ME YOU WILL NOT BE LONELY AND DON'T LET NOBODY TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE UGLY NO ONES IS UGLY. AND IF YOU THINK YOUR UGLY AND DON'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR SELF THATS THE WAY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FEEL ABOUT SO KEEP IT REAL AND BE YOUSELF AND YOU SEE IT WILL BE FIND OK .
GOOD LUCK IN PUERTO RICO AND KEEP UP THOSE STUDYS I WILL BE HOPEING TO HEAR FROM YOU
GO FOR WHAT YOU KNOW GO GET THEM PUERTO RICAN WOMEN GOOD LUCK
ROSA