Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Love & Relationships > Love and Romance
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

black women dating Puerto Rican Men

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28th October 2004, 12:17

Tiff
I am a 29 year old black woman who grew up in the South Bronx. My community was deeply embedded in Puerto Rican culture. Ever since I was a young child I have referred to a corner store as the "Bodega"and grew up with black and hispanic neighbors and friends. I have dated hispanic and black men in the past, I never saw the difference, we grew up in the projects together! Currently I am engaged to a Puerto Rican man and I love how my Afro American culture and his Puerto Rican culture together bring knowledge of heritage and pride into our relationship. We love each other tremendously.
Old 8th November 2004, 15:27

MahoganyMami
Talking Thats Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!! Sista I'm glad you found Love.
I am a Black Woman who dates Puerto Rican Men..they not here in Cali but I appreciate the oppurtunity when I do come in contact with them. My problem is approaching them I'm not the type of female to step up to a man...And sometime I think they might look at me funny like what???I'm not with the swirl.So anyhow to the puerto rican men who are feeling Sistas Please Do Holla!!!!!!!!!!
MUAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 18th November 2004, 13:09

triniPRINCESS24
Wink DO THOSE SEXY PR REALLY LIKE BEATIFUL BLACK WOMEN

I love those PR men especially those that are in the military. I am a beatiful black female from Maryland. I don't see much but I do see alot in Virginia Beach. Those country PR! Goooot toooo Loooove Them. I am 19 years of age who is in love with a 26 year old PR. He's preference is latin/or white chicks but doesn't want to let me go nor do I want to let him go. I don't know what to do? What should I do? He has a girlfiend. I have a male friend. Drama! That's what makes the world go round. Question, what is mammita? I says that alot. I am everything he wants and everything I want? What should I do? Well have so much chemistry dancing. That's important to me being a Latin dance instructor! HELP! One more thing, do PR men like controlling *****es! (excuse my french)
Old 2nd December 2004, 19:12

MahoganyMami
Puerto Rican Men

Whoa Girl!!! you got a lil dilema. Okay you said he like white/latina chicks and thats his preference? well apprently his preference is changing Also you guys both got significant others??? well you need to decide is it LUST or ya'll really connecting spirtually, mentally and emotionally?
and Mammita is a term of endearment like honey. Anyhow Mami I hope you make the right decision.

Peace&Blessings,
Mahogany
Old 10th January 2005, 16:57

blackindianchica
PR men

PR men are the most loving and caring people that i know besides black men. They really know how to treat a women like a women and i have became tight with them. The PR's in my old neighborhood were always gentlemen and never treated you like a slut they always knew how to make your day and we still talk to one another every once in a while but i really have nothing against PR's they are the best type of friends to have.