Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Love & Relationships > Love and Romance
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Do puerto rican guys even like black women??

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.42 average. Display Modes
Old 5th January 2004, 12:34

GEO31
Smile I HEARD THAT...

YOU KNOW THATS RIGHT....HAPPY NEW YEAR BOSS...LOL..
Old 5th January 2004, 13:44

Angie22
Re: me not really

Quote:
Originally posted by cubanricanpa
me i don't really like black girl's.they be bytch's and be acting like they got they ****ing periods 24/7 and to me that's a turn off.me i LOVE MY RICAN MAMI'S.but im not gonna lie they do to.but i had bad experience's with some black's.none stop calling me spic goya bean ect.... and they be 2 face i knew this girl that was mix dominican and black and she was cute and i never had a problem she use to do my hair and we use to talk and laugh.but then one day she back stab cuz i was checking her out.and i allway's did and she never had a problem.but im allway's nice to every girl i met but on the real i can't see my self with a black girl.and i met some girl's that were black and attracted to me and i turn them down .they were hit and some of them were cute.and i turn them down and some try to get me jump .but much love to every body peace
You really are a piece of work! Don't you know that the vibe you put off is what you will attract? If you continue to act like an a**hole, then that's what you will get.

I have had bad experiences with people outside of my ethnic background, but do I base everything on those few experiences?.......No, because that would make me prejudice. I get to know people, and then I make judgements based on their personality, not their race or ethnicity.
Old 5th January 2004, 17:54

RiCaN_LoVer
Re: Re: me not really

Quote:
Originally posted by Angie22
Quote:
Originally posted by cubanricanpa
me i don't really like black girl's.they be bytch's and be acting like they got they ****ing periods 24/7 and to me that's a turn off.me i LOVE MY RICAN MAMI'S.but im not gonna lie they do to.but i had bad experience's with some black's.none stop calling me spic goya bean ect.... and they be 2 face i knew this girl that was mix dominican and black and she was cute and i never had a problem she use to do my hair and we use to talk and laugh.but then one day she back stab cuz i was checking her out.and i allway's did and she never had a problem.but im allway's nice to every girl i met but on the real i can't see my self with a black girl.and i met some girl's that were black and attracted to me and i turn them down .they were hit and some of them were cute.and i turn them down and some try to get me jump .but much love to every body peace
You really are a piece of work! Don't you know that the vibe you put off is what you will attract? If you continue to act like an a**hole, then that's what you will get.

I have had bad experiences with people outside of my ethnic background, but do I base everything on those few experiences?.......No, because that would make me prejudice. I get to know people, and then I make judgements based on their personality, not their race or ethnicity.

exacatly

********************************1 A Child*****************
Old 6th January 2004, 08:56

GEO31
Red face

oh goodness, what is up with this person...Like I said before u are entitled to ur opinion, Angel22, but stop stereotyping, that is the problem with us folks, we go thru something with one person and think that everyone is the same...Jus like my man Ricolover said, stop judging and dam right it mus be u, u keep attracting those types because of who u are...Like I said where's theres good, dam sure is bad...So stop picking them bad apples and making all apples out to be rotten...
Old 7th January 2004, 09:48

Angie22
Quote:
Originally posted by GEO31
oh goodness, what is up with this person...Like I said before u are entitled to ur opinion, Angel22, but stop stereotyping, that is the problem with us folks, we go thru something with one person and think that everyone is the same...Jus like my man Ricolover said, stop judging and dam right it mus be u, u keep attracting those types because of who u are...Like I said where's theres good, dam sure is bad...So stop picking them bad apples and making all apples out to be rotten...
Excuse me, but I'm not the one stereotyping. You might want to go back and re-read my posts. You have me and the other person's opinions mixed up.
Old 7th January 2004, 10:18

GEO31
Cool MY BAD...

OKAY IM BIG ENOUGH TO SAY IM SORRY, BUT U AINT GOT TO GET UGLY, JUS TEASING..BE GOOD...I GUESS THE SET OF THE REPLYS BE HAVING ME GOING MY BAD SHORTY...
Old 10th January 2004, 08:14

cubanricanpa
hey every one i read what you allsaid.and that's me and what i think.but i was talking to one of my nextdoor neighbors and we was walking down the block so he told me jay you like blk girl's.and i was like na and i told him doe's he and he said no,and said the same thing their attitued.and was like he cant see him self with one cause if he dated a blk girl with bad hair and was like he got nice hair it's going to make him look like the *****.lol but he was like he doe's like light skin girl's.but he was like saying honestly every one should stick to their own race but hes mix pr&dr.because like he said for example blk and chinese that's to far distance.but he said any body from our region is ok from the carribean like he said my mix is good.because most of the time when dateing out side of you'r own race for EXAMPLE one of you'r kid's come's out with nice hair and the other's don'tand most of the time they don't know who they are and be like oh well how come he's this color and im not and mommy is.thisTHIS IS FROM WHAT MY NEIGHBOR SAID.and in some kind of way it's true.but in my class most of the girl's are black and they all loud rude no manner's and alway's got some smart **** to say.and then most of the time's some black friend's i had or met most of did or do not like rican's so ya better act like ya none raceist.and ya race is all inocent.AND YES THERE ARE SOME GRIMY RIRCANS WITH **** UP ATTITUDES.AND ACT LIKE THEY THE ****.but ask any teenage rican boy around and born 1986 17 /15 do they like black girl's or their experience's.my mom's don't care who i date my pop's doe's.so lol that's him .but i really can't see my self with a sister we don't mix ain't gonna work. peace