Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Love & Relationships > Love and Romance
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Do puerto rican guys even like black women??

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.42 average. Display Modes
Old 29th January 2005, 18:41

ElMastero
Hell yeah

Yo babe we as PR hav Blk n us . so 2 say we dont lik blk is lik deny ourselves. But we love el chocolate mami wats really good holla bac Bronx, Boricua < morena remember da song from Big pun!
Old 19th April 2005, 08:20

MochaComplexitii
Sup

Haven't been on here in a quite a while, but anyways, if there are any papis out here that would like to chat on AOL, Yahoo, or Aim, get at me.

5'5
mocha-light caramel complextion
slim
honey contacts
sexy
pix

Aol: PiinkTiimbz4me2 or Xi MorenaMa iX
Yahoo: MamiSoSeksi85
Aim: MamiSoSeksi85
Old 19th October 2007, 09:44

Cocoricomami is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamiLishus View Post
Shangz baby I agree with you 100% but unfortunatly this is what I have enocountered in my life.I only wish the PR men I dated were not ashamed of my color and that their mothers didn't express their dissapointments and relaize that I am a beautiful boriqua woman with Afican, European, and Indian blood running through my veins.
Do you think if you were Black American, their mothers would have an easier time accepting you?
Old 19th October 2007, 09:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loom View Post
To whom it may concern:

I must admit that I haven't taken the time to read the entire thread but I will say this. It's not whether a cerain group of men like a certain group of women because generally speaking ALL men and women are attracted to eachother regardless of race or culture.

Word is bond son, women must learn the difference between BEAUTY and ATTRACTION and that may help answer some of your problems.

BEAUTY--is what pleases the eye and ego. Beauty is learned and often influenced by the standards of whatever society we live in. In THIS society light skin, straight hair, and keen features leads to a woman's "beauty". This is why some men have a "trophy" woman...to show off.

ATTRACTION--is what pleases the sexual organs and soul. It is instictual and God-given to us by nature. No matter what society we live in women, with smooth skin, light voice, nice personality, and curvacious body will always be found "attractive".

This same thing relates to men also.

How does that relate to the topic?

Women are women no matter what color and you have attractive ones and unattractive ones of all races. In THIS society women of African descent carrying strong African features may be VERY attractive but not
"beautiful" in a classic sense and this is the problem. It causes struggle in a lot of mens' minds because they've been taught all their lives what they SHOULD be attracted to but Mother Nature is telling them different. Peer pressure only multiplies this problem because if the man didn't have to worry about what other people said...then he'd probably date whoever he felt like with ease.

I'm sure a lot of men who've seen fat women they've found gorgeous know what I'm talking about. In this society fat women aren't beautiful but we all know some fat women with STRONG sexual appeal because of their skin and curves. This intimidates some men.

Originaly before colonialism. What people found "beautiful" almost always lined up with what they found "attractive". But since then in Western society, as long as a woman has strong African features like very dark skin, big nose, kinky hair she'd won't be called beautiful in public but may have men hitting on her in private.

Word is bond, a lot of people can't handle these contradictions in society and it causes some to become bitter or develop mental and emotional problems.

[Edited by Loom on 29th July 2003 at 18:25]
I totally agree with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 21st December 2007, 13:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoricomami View Post
I totally agree with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bumping this thread!
Old 2nd April 2008, 19:46

gioyio777 is on a distinguished road
HELL YEA I LOVE MORENAS!! DAMELO

Im 23 and from NYC, morenitas hit me up on AIM or email me: GIOYIO777@aim.com
Old 21st September 2009, 09:14

Apparently, they do

Adam Rodriguez has dated Black women. It's rumored he's dating Taraji Henson and he had another Black girlfriend before. And he's really cute

His former girlfriend