Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > PuertoRico.com Feedback > To the Moderators
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dear LETICIA G

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 9th February 2004, 18:20
Super Moderator

Suki is on a distinguished road
Something unexpected has happened---I might have to be absent from the board. Who knows if permanently. Please email me mujer. I consider you a good friend. Not a politics companera only. But a real friend. I need good advice from a person who listens but does not judge. You have been a bendicion to me in many ways. Is there any way you can erase all threads with my name on it? Or is that the property of the VCI site now? if it is....tell me. And I will forget trying to erase all of them.

Many things are maturing. And nothing in life is static. As you well know. I loved your poem about the dove and spreading your wings to a new life without Jim in it---it was lovely. How can one grow so attached to posters one has never seen in real life? I guess communicating with people is a 'meeting of the minds' Leticia after all. I am glad Jose Nestor has posted again. Before I go for a while. I won't ever say "Never will I return again". Who knows? I like my cyber boricua community too much to say that. Lol.

I promised Eddie a thread about Kant and lit. I will do that. Right now, something super urgent has to take priority. I need to speak about HL with you. Email me dearest Leticia. I don't think anyone else really cares about how I feel except ofcourse my family and you. Take care.

Suki.

PS I hope Nacionalista does not get hurt in Afghanistan. And all ends well for him. I don't like the idea of Puerto Rican men dying for US economic hegemonic interests in the world. Or fighting religious fanatics either. It is troubling.
Old 9th February 2004, 21:26

Nacionalista
Wink

Don't worry about me Suki, I understand your concern. Be proud of the Puerto Rican Soldier (Men and Woman), we are the only USA territory (including states) with the highest membership in the USA armed forces per capita. Even the State Guard which is a volunteer militia force is the highest.

That tells you a lot about your Puerto Rican Men and Woman Soldiers.

And you should be proud, like I am.

One thing you can do my sister, is to include all these Boricuas in your prayers, at least before you said AMEN.

The Big Patriot in the Sky is really listening, and He have a big heart for Boricuas like us.

EL NACIONALISTA desde La Capital Confederada, Richmond, Virginia.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

Old 11th February 2004, 11:55

Leticia_g is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Suki
Something unexpected has happened---I might have to be absent from the board. Who knows if permanently. Please email me mujer. I consider you a good friend. Not a politics companera only. But a real friend. I need good advice from a person who listens but does not judge. You have been a bendicion to me in many ways. Is there any way you can erase all threads with my name on it? Or is that the property of the VCI site now? if it is....tell me. And I will forget trying to erase all of them.

Many things are maturing. And nothing in life is static. As you well know. I loved your poem about the dove and spreading your wings to a new life without Jim in it---it was lovely. How can one grow so attached to posters one has never seen in real life? I guess communicating with people is a 'meeting of the minds' Leticia after all. I am glad Jose Nestor has posted again. Before I go for a while. I won't ever say "Never will I return again". Who knows? I like my cyber boricua community too much to say that. Lol.

I promised Eddie a thread about Kant and lit. I will do that. Right now, something super urgent has to take priority. I need to speak about HL with you. Email me dearest Leticia. I don't think anyone else really cares about how I feel except ofcourse my family and you. Take care.

Suki.

PS I hope Nacionalista does not get hurt in Afghanistan. And all ends well for him. I don't like the idea of Puerto Rican men dying for US economic hegemonic interests in the world. Or fighting religious fanatics either. It is troubling.
Suki
I will call you tonight, the cell number you gave me turned out wrong so I will contact you at home.

Piensa las cosas con calma...pues aveces la tormenta es solo una ilucion.

Te hablare esta noche...
Old 11th February 2004, 11:57

Quote:
Originally posted by Nacionalista
Don't worry about me Suki, I understand your concern. Be proud of the Puerto Rican Soldier (Men and Woman), we are the only USA territory (including states) with the highest membership in the USA armed forces per capita. Even the State Guard which is a volunteer militia force is the highest.

That tells you a lot about your Puerto Rican Men and Woman Soldiers.

And you should be proud, like I am.

One thing you can do my sister, is to include all these Boricuas in your prayers, at least before you said AMEN.

The Big Patriot in the Sky is really listening, and He have a big heart for Boricuas like us.

Mi hermano...que Dios te tena en sus manos siempre.

Keep in contact ...as always!
Old 11th February 2004, 17:49
Super Moderator

Suki is on a distinguished road
Letty,
sorry about the cell phone. I had it wrong. Call on home phone tonight. It was low in charge and we got cut off. I hope it is recharged today. You are right. It might be too much anxiety for naught. I hope it is.

I guess all this stuff I have had to cope with is getting to me. I need to disappear for a while. You are always a great consejera.

Thanks querida amiga. I think Laplaya would be a great replacement moderator for the forum if Nacionalista will be going off to Afghanistan. Do you think we should convince him? I also like Waneko but he rarely posts. I also would like LF Miranda but he is spotty posting too. Eddier1 would do it but he stated long ago he does not want too much responsibility. And me. I suck completely at puters. I would learn it before letting the forum go, but now with all that is going on, who knows how long I am gonna last in here anyway. Mom thinks as much as I have written on this forum. I should just print it all out and save it for my family for posterity. Lol. She loves my writing. She is sneaky and would not tell me she really loved it...until I took her on a trip to Santa Fe and she and I were having fun and I was massaging her feet and she finally confessed. You see the miracle of massages? They make you feel better about life? If Eddie you read this---get a massage. I know for you it is near impossible or hard....but Eddie, you PHYSICALLY need it. It releases toxins, helps with your polio and arthritis and makes you breathe better and gets excellent blood flow going. Fausta can vouch for it.

Look at me. Telling Ed to get a massage? I am getting way too attached to the posters on this board. Lol. Thanks for everything dear Letty.

Suki.
Old 12th February 2004, 21:07

Suki

Quote:
Originally posted by Suki
Letty,
sorry about the cell phone. I had it wrong. Call on home phone tonight. It was low in charge and we got cut off. I hope it is recharged today. You are right. It might be too much anxiety for naught. I hope it is.

I guess all this stuff I have had to cope with is getting to me. I need to disappear for a while. You are always a great consejera.

Thanks querida amiga. I think Laplaya would be a great replacement moderator for the forum if Nacionalista will be going off to Afghanistan. Do you think we should convince him? I also like Waneko but he rarely posts. I also would like LF Miranda but he is spotty posting too. Eddier1 would do it but he stated long ago he does not want too much responsibility. And me. I suck completely at puters. I would learn it before letting the forum go, but now with all that is going on, who knows how long I am gonna last in here anyway. Mom thinks as much as I have written on this forum. I should just print it all out and save it for my family for posterity. Lol. She loves my writing. She is sneaky and would not tell me she really loved it...until I took her on a trip to Santa Fe and she and I were having fun and I was massaging her feet and she finally confessed. You see the miracle of massages? They make you feel better about life? If Eddie you read this---get a massage. I know for you it is near impossible or hard....but Eddie, you PHYSICALLY need it. It releases toxins, helps with your polio and arthritis and makes you breathe better and gets excellent blood flow going. Fausta can vouch for it.

Look at me. Telling Ed to get a massage? I am getting way too attached to the posters on this board. Lol. Thanks for everything dear Letty.

Suki.
Concerning the moderators...anyone could try to be selected. One of the things they try to look for is that the person is diplomatic...to a point...is a frequent poster...and is bilingual. I think it would be great tohave someone that is more active than I am at this moment...however, I am entering the cybe world slowly...again!

A massage...hm...I honestly believe in them...they do relax and I also vouch for their positive effects on ridding toxins from our body. A good bubble bath is also great however not many men go for that I believe in taking my relaxing bubble bath every night....try it...it is great!!!