Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > PuertoRico.com Feedback > To the Moderators
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moderator Leticia g

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12th April 2004, 12:51
Super Moderator

Suki is on a distinguished road
I have a complaint against a certain poster. J-Rod has become personally offensive in a thread. He has put in slanderous and inaccurate remarks about me and my family, none of it has to do with the theme of the thread. Culture vs. Race in open board.

I demand an apology from him immediately and or to have his post removed in which he states false things about my family and my life. I have never requested this before. But if this is how statehooders act when they lose. Wanting to kill people, lying and slandering and getting dirty and personal...that is not allowed according to forum rules and I am requesting his offensive post get removed. Or he be contacted immediately.

Thank you Leticia g. And only do this when you have time. Don't worry, because the truth is I know all of them get angry at people telling them to their face why they are not doing what they should. Defend our right to be free people of the earth. And not make excuses anymore for those who aren't coping with the problem. But barbarism is not allowed. Sorry.

Thank You.
Suki
Old 12th April 2004, 16:47

Leticia_g is on a distinguished road
Suki

All the postings dealing with the issue were eliminated. If it continues the post will be closed.

No one needs to be called names or be insulted....issues should be discussed...so everyone learns what others feel.

Regards!
Old 12th April 2004, 18:47
Super Moderator

Suki is on a distinguished road
Wink

Leticia g,
Thank you for dealing with the issue fairly and promptly. No one should be allowed to slander people unfairly. It all stems from ironically "sour grapes". They don't want to hear one's point of view. I still think the man in question is 'dense' and a 'fool'. But I appreciate your even-handedness in all this. Though, I kinda liked my 'fool' post. LOL. It had some good points.

Gracias, Leticia. Hopefully character assasinations are not allowed. LOL.

Suki
Old 14th April 2004, 18:15

Stanley
Leticia said:

No one needs to be called names or be insulted.

Suki said in reply:

I still think the man in question is 'dense' and a 'fool'.

I guess there is nothing else one can add.

Los recuerdos suelen
Contarte mentiras

Stanley
Old 14th April 2004, 23:38

J-Rod
Cool ITS THE PIPIOLO WAY OR THE FREEWAY...

That's right Stan, Its the Pipiolo way or the highway around here. The Moderators are bias, if is anything that does not agree with the Pipiolo Propaganda and agenda... Hopefully we can get Nacionalista back from the Sand Box soon, so we can have, at least, a chance at fearness... Saludos from sunny Southern Californi...a... JRod...
Old 15th April 2004, 00:03

Leticia_g is on a distinguished road
Stanley & J Rod

If either of you have problems with my moderating just report it to the administration. In this and every forum I edit or delete what is reported.

It so happens that this specific forum for the moderators has to be edited or deleted by the administration. If it bothers you then report it.
Old 15th April 2004, 09:54

Stanley
Leticia:

I don't approve of name calling and I have talked to this with Suki since day one.

I am very sorry I once made a negative remark regarding her origin.

I don't approve of what J-Rod did either.

However, many of Suki's posts are often sprinkled with terms like fool, dumb, idiot, ignorant, half-brain, ect. At some point even the most patient person may retaliate.

The amazing thing is that she fails to see her aggressive name calling and seems to think this is part of normal conversation or brilliant oratory.

I have told her many times to use stingers to ridicule a point of view rather than to use personal insults that attack the integrity of the poster.

Just my $2.00

Los recuerdos suelen
Contarte mentiras

Stanley