Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > PuertoRico.com Feedback > To the Moderators
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I thought Racism was not allowed here or is it OK when the target are whites?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2nd July 2009, 11:35

PunkMaister is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PunkMaister Send a message via MSN to PunkMaister Send a message via Yahoo to PunkMaister
Exclamation I thought Racism was not allowed here or is it OK when the target are whites?

This is what the rules stipulate:
Quote:
Let us keep it simple and to the point:

1. No hate speech unrelated to a specific political point. For example this is permitted:

The PPD, PIP, PNP leadership are[ a bunch of liars because they promise, x,y,z and don't deliver. A specific incident would be acceptable.

NOT PERMISSABLE:

So and so is gay and lesbian and so is the entire PNP party who love to be gay perverts and etc.

2. Racist statements

Example of unacceptable commetary:

Blacks are satanic and that is why all black leaders are diabolic and can't be permitted to rule a nation. Only good Christian White Men should run the USA, Puerto Rico etc.

Example of acceptable racial commentary:

In the political history of the past African Americans and Native Americans were only counted as 2/5th of a human being. African Americans tended to vote less than their white counterparts due to voting laws based on Jim Crow in the Southern States.

Calling people the 'n' word is offensive to most people of African American descent.

UNACCEPTABLE:

Using racial slurs purposely to offend and to take away respect or dignity.

3. Sexist commentary with the intent to offend women and anyone of the female sex.

4. Violence in which one wishes that a nuclear war ensues and kills Puerto Ricans, Americans or any other nationality, creed or group is involved. Bashing, and blood filled images with people dying and there is clear intent of hatred or intolerance WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Remember the internet is not for venting violence, hatred and intolerance but to exchange ideas and respect diversity of views without resorting to personalisms, attacks and hatred as a form of dialog.

Keep it clean, to the point, reason-based and logical and informative. Not emotional and intolerant.

Thanks.
Yet the mods have allowed a piece of filth like this thread to even exist here!

Now make up your minds please people either you are truly against racism or you are not. but if on one hand you say you oppose it and allow it just on the grounds of someone;s skin color being white that only makes you hypocrites in my opinion, sorry to be so blunt but I call it as I see it...

The world hath known no greater love than this, to die for one's friend John 15:13
Old 3rd July 2009, 02:13
Administrator

admin is just really niceadmin is just really niceadmin is just really niceadmin is just really nice
Dear PunkMaister

I recognise and understand your concern. Please note that we do not permit any forms of racism from anyone. You will note that the thread you mention was lasted posted in in 2005, a time when the site was not administered by me and the current moderator was not Moderating, so unfortunately the site was not as well moderated as it is now. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Should you find any posts in the future do not abide by the rules of the forum, please feel free to contact me via pm.

Also, please note that we are looking for additional moderators to care for the boards, and if anyone is interested they should contact me via PM.

Kind regards
Admin
Old 3rd July 2009, 07:16

PunkMaister is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PunkMaister Send a message via MSN to PunkMaister Send a message via Yahoo to PunkMaister
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Dear PunkMaister

I recognise and understand your concern. Please note that we do not permit any forms of racism from anyone. You will note that the thread you mention was lasted posted in in 2005, a time when the site was not administered by me and the current moderator was not Moderating, so unfortunately the site was not as well moderated as it is now. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Should you find any posts in the future do not abide by the rules of the forum, please feel free to contact me via pm.

Also, please note that we are looking for additional moderators to care for the boards, and if anyone is interested they should contact me via PM.

Kind regards
Admin
Thanks you will be getting that PM from me shortly...

The world hath known no greater love than this, to die for one's friend John 15:13