Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Culture > Music and the Arts
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Chayanne es lo maximo!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 4th February 2000, 12:58

NegraD
Ok, I know everyone love Ricky and Marc. I do too. But, I have to say that Chayanne is just the complete package: looks, acting, great songs that maintain el sabor caribeno, and most importantly the dance moves, which sets him apart from all the rest and truly completes his multi-faceted nature. I'm just so impressed with him. I wish I could clone him for myself. (Sonrisa)
Que piensan ustedes?
Old 12th February 2000, 14:43

amarilisrivera
I totally agree with you that Chayanne is the best. I am from the same hometown as him,San Lorenzo. He has to be the simplest and most caring of artist. Everytime that he goes Puerto Rico he always visits everyone in town. I saw him many times when he started singing with the group Los Chicos. And I'd have to say that I'm glad that I was there to see all of the joy he's going through . feel free to mail me back.
Old 12th February 2000, 15:48

NegraD
Dear Amarilisrivera:

Hola, mi hermana! Que pasa? Hope all is well. I am so glad that you responded to my posting. I was beginning to think that I was the only Chayanne fan out there. I am glad that someone else appreciates him also. You are right about him being caring. He really showed a lot of love for his hometown when he and his wife gave their son the same name. So, ...like him, you are from San Lorenzo too. I have a friend named Ruthy who lives near there and works next door to where his youngest brother works. I keep teasing her to hook me up, but she tells me that I need to wait in line. (Sonrisa) How long has it been since you have been back to San Lorenzo? I am planning on visiting Puerto Rico next month. I hear the best part of the island is the interior. So, I'll try to see some of it, after my arrival in San Juan. I am from Jamaica originally, but I live in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, about 45 minutes from Chayanne's Miami home. He's away finishing his "Atado a Tu Amor" tour, so I haven't caught a glimpse of him yet. Maybe in the summer, when he'll be home to work on his new CD. Bueno, ahora ya me voy. Espero que tu escribas otra vez. Hasta entonces...
--D
Old 23rd February 2000, 11:28

Nicoletta
Chayanne es el mejor, chicas!!! Hola, me llamo Nicoletta. Sorry to butt in on your conversation...but I have to agree that Chayanne is better than everyone...es muy bello!!! I have to tell you...if I had been Vanessa Williams in Dance With Me...I would have MOVED THAT TOWEL!!!
Old 23rd February 2000, 16:24

NegraD
Querida Nicoletta,

De acuerdo. I woud have FLUNG THAT TOWEL. Ah, too bad he's married. Oh, well. I'll have to find myself my own Chayanne! There's a great site dedicated to him: www.chayfans.org . Check it out. It's great. Hope you'll post again. And feel free to butt in anytime! By the way, do you live in P.R.? If you do, any tips on things to do or see. I will be there in a couple of weeks.
Old 24th February 2000, 07:18

Nicoletta
negra,
no, i live in VA, and the last time i was back home was 2 years ago. it's really time to go back. i would suggest that if you really want to experience the beauty of the island that you try to go into the country. the area around San German is really nice, pretty beaches and small towns where the food is great and the people are kind. have a wonderful time...this is the right time of year to go.

------------------
Nicoletta
;oD

Old 24th February 2000, 11:08

NegraD
Thanks for the tip, Nicoletta. I'll fill you in on how my trip went.

:')