Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Open Board > Open Board
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Why Latino Men want White women

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 4th June 2000, 19:40

BONILLAK
Talking

Hey Mari-My husband had a few Latinas after him when we started dating and he wouldn't give them the time of day. I don't know what white woman you look at but I for one have a VERY nice butt(I have been told this by many Latinos) My husband doesn't think Jennifer Lopez is that attractive(he also feels she has no talent and a singer) but thats all a matter of opinion. I think I look very good and so do many men. I still turn heads when we are out and that makes my husband proud. I'm a true blonde, blue eyes, 5'5", 135lbs....I work out and keep myself in shape the best I can. You post your pic first and I'll gladly post mine!!! You up for the competition???
Old 4th June 2000, 19:53

BONILLAK
Cool

Oh Mari----I was reading your posts under the other topics and found out that you married a mexican!!!! Whats wrong no PR man wanted you? So you had to resort to a Chicano! Thats too bad...Thats good though this way there is more PRs for us Gringas that know how to take care of them. Its really ashame that you had to make us get nasty in all this instead of you being able to act like a real woman. Stop hating us gringas just because we have the hot latino PR lovers and you got stuck with a mexican. Damn, I hate being nasty but no one will put me down and have me sit back and say nothing.
Old 4th June 2000, 20:38

m_phillips is on a distinguished road
Talking

Y'all know what I am only seventeen years old and even my friends and I do not talk like this. Jillthero and company where do y'all get off saying the word "THEY" as in latina women I do not think that was fair not all Latina women are the same. I do not know who it was but someone said there is bad in every race. This is so true! I for one love to see interracial marriages and same race marriages both are beautiful and a gift from God so please be mindful that "THEY" is not a well picked word choice when reffering to women of a particular culture.
Old 4th June 2000, 21:25

Prieta28
Thumbs down

m.phillips.- I'm with you girl.

mari7- I understand where you are coming from. To me, it seems like these women is acting like this is some of kind of gang against LATINAS.

I want to say that I am happy for you gringas that chose to step on the other side and marry one of our beautiful men. It's about time white people at least try to understand other cultures instead of oppressing them. I don't like how you down LATINAS and make it seem like we are trash because our men chose to be with you. Maybe your man chose to be with you because he saw something in you that he liked, but it damn sure wasn't because he hates LATINAS and think that we are nothing but a bunch of trifalin *****es. Now, if your man is a LATINO and all he has to say is LATINAS aint no good, than you better question the mentality of your man because his mami is Puertorriquena as well.

From my experience I have notice that the men who dis his own people has got some type of complex problem with his head. This stuff about your children being mixed and you say they are considered white or whatever, that's great for you and your wonderful family. We all have a choice to say what we are more of. But this is a web site for BORICUAS, and if you want to be a part of this wonderful site, then don't come here acting like you have to prove something to us because you are married to a Puerto Rican man. This site is filled with some wonderful topics and I'm pretty sure that if you were to post something, us friendly BORICUAS will respond to you.

Oh, by the way, mari7 has a point. Let my blackrican coolo go to a chat forum that was only for Anglo Americans or White or European or whatever you want to be called and say "hi, my name is Prieta and I'm married to a wonderful solid, 100% white man and have beautiful half black, puerto rican and white children, but I consider myself a part of your white culture". You tell me if I would get a nice greeting if one at all. We all know that this is the wrong way to be, but that's how it is for now.

Last and but not least...... for you white women that are proud of yourselves with your blond hair and blue eyes, I think that is great for you. We all should be proud of who we are and what we are. Keep in mind us BORICUAS come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

Prieta

[This message has been edited by Prieta28 (edited 04 June 2000).]
Old 4th June 2000, 21:56

ChiRican
Talking

!

[This message has been edited by ChiRican (edited 05 June 2000).]
Old 4th June 2000, 23:33

Prieta28
Thumbs down

By the way Jillthero- I saw your posting for information on helping you with your wedding in Puerto Rico(General Travel Inforamtion board). If you are getting married in Puerto Rico to one of our men with the attitude you have about LATINAS(from your first posting especially),you better think again. I know that you can't dis LATINAS and ask us (as in all LATINAS) for help with your wedding on our land talking about you are better than us. Girl be for real!!! You've got a set of brass cajones.
Old 5th June 2000, 08:14

mari7
Cool

Pinche Puta wrote,
>>>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh Mari----I was reading your posts under the other topics and found out that you married a mexican!!!! Whats wrong no PR man wanted you? So you had to resort to a Chicano! Thats too bad...Thats good though this way there is more PRs for us Gringas that know how to take care of them. Its really ashame that you had to make us get nasty in all this instead of you being able to act like a real woman. Stop hating us gringas just because we have the hot latino PR lovers and you got stuck with a mexican<<

I am not "stuck" with a Mexican
and I see your true gringa colors now
I do have a HOT LATINO!!
pendeja..hello
he's no pinche gringo
and there are no Boricuas where I live
THAT IS WHY I CAME TO THIS BOARD PUTA MADRE
your man isn't 1/3 of mine
he's the one who laugh whe he read the gringa post about Latinos wanting gringa..
ther is NOTHING wrong with PR men except if they lay with you..
my husband is 100% Latino and would only go with a Latina..
i'm not mixing because he's not white
cabrona
What is wrong with Mexicans??
if you anti Mexican
than your anti Puerto Rican
anti Cuban
anti Dominican
anti Colombian
ANTI LATIN
that shows YOUR ignorance
there are more Mexicanos Y Boricua couples
than Boricuas Y gringas