Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Open Board > Open Board
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Why Latino Men want White women

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22nd February 2011, 21:25
Super Moderator

TipoConSuerte
I know this thread is 11 years old but. . .for the record, I personally believe that white women are way too over rated. Many of us have curiosity about them. But once that curiosity has been satisfied, you realize how over rated their "aura" truly is. I'm not knocking anyone's particular preference in women. We each have our own predilections.

Yo personalmente prefiero una Boricua bien canela que fume, que beba, y que diga malas palabras bien duro, como esas de los caserios! Just luv 'em loud, brash, mean, and bootylicious!
Old 23rd February 2011, 11:02

Radrook
La mujer mas fisicamente bella que ha existido, en mi opinion personal, es Xuxa. Tambien tiene una bella humilde personalidad. Cosa que tiende a ser raro entre mujers de ese calibre.
Old 23rd February 2011, 22:01
Super Moderator

TipoConSuerte
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radrook View Post
La mujer mas fisicamente bella que ha existido, en mi opinion personal, es Xuxa. Tambien tiene una bella humilde personalidad. Cosa que tiende a ser raro entre mujers de ese calibre.
Nothing wrong with that opinion. . .if your preference happens to loom within the white/blonde haired/blue eyed region. I'd be lying to myself if I said that white women aren't pretty. They probably have the most aesthetically appealing features. However, not everyone seeks or desires white chicks. I like mine with a little cinnamon and a hint of spice.
Old 24th February 2011, 16:12

Gina Marie is on a distinguished road
I find it hillarious how some anglo women act like they are God's gift to man just because a Puerto Rican or some other Latino desires them. I'm married to a Puerto Rican man,and I am a Mexican American. If you are an Anglo woman with a Latino then good for you.There is nothing wrong with interracial marriages,but what irritaes me is when they start bashing members of another Latino group.
Old 24th February 2011, 18:33

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_phillips View Post
OKAY OKAY OKAY you all sound like a bunch of little kids. I tried to stay in my place as a young lady a say something respectable however I see the bickering is still going on. This going back and forth with comparing things like "where i live the Mexicans are dirty", or P.R women cannot take care of their men. Listen to yourselves ADULTS would you want your children to say things like this. If anything they should be taught to respect all cultures their examples are you PARENTS and if this is what your like I would hate to hear their point of views. Come on now I could've been real nasty in my reply but someone with the exception of a few need to be mature here.
This person is right.There is too much bashing going around
Old 24th February 2011, 18:58

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONILLAK View Post
Oh Mari----I was reading your posts under the other topics and found out that you married a mexican!!!! Whats wrong no PR man wanted you? So you had to resort to a Chicano! Thats too bad...Thats good though this way there is more PRs for us Gringas that know how to take care of them. Its really ashame that you had to make us get nasty in all this instead of you being able to act like a real woman. Stop hating us gringas just because we have the hot latino PR lovers and you got stuck with a mexican. Damn, I hate being nasty but no one will put me down and have me sit back and say nothing.
Don't flatter your self nena,just because you married a Puerto Rican.I'm married to one too. and on other posts of yours that I read you make it sound like you are not racist,but you sound like you are just because that other girl married a mexican. That is the reason why problems start because of people like you.There is nothing wrong with someone marrying a Mexican.A Puerto Rican person married you so you shouldn't have to act stupid just because someone married a mexican.
Old 18th March 2011, 02:21

Cesario Arce is on a distinguished road
As a PR married to a mexicana let me say that there is nothing better than a latina. Period! I have been married only once, to my current wife, but have dated white women in college. I can appreciate white women for what they are, and they are beautiful in their own way. I do love the fact that with a white women you can get so many colors of hair and eyes. If you white women stay within your own race I'm sure you will make some white man very happy. For you latino men out there.....stay within your race and respect the blood you have within you and pass it on to your children. Granted, Puerto Ricans are not a race
but a mixture of three races for the most part, you know what I'm trying to say.

Last edited by Cesario Arce; 18th March 2011 at 11:48.