Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Open Board > Open Board
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Why Latino Men want White women

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 4th June 2000, 18:18

jillthero
Talking

I am a white woman married to a Puerto Rican man. Puerto Rican men need a secure, loving, supportive, loyal woman who doesn't control them, doesn't question everything that he does and doesn't suffocate him. It seems that Latina women are the complete opposite. They are extremely jealous and so insecure that they wrap their whole worlds around their man, take everything that they have and do nothing for them. They have no life of their own, so they try to dominate the man's. Puerto Rican women hated me when I wasn't married because they thought I was out to take their men when it was really the other way around! I can't tell you how many times I have been approached by Puerto Rican men that would gladly leave their families to just be with me! I've had marriage proposals, gifts, money, everything offered to me, none of which I accepted.
I feel sorry for those of you who feel the need to put us "gringas" down because it's all you can do to make yourselves feel better. But there must be a good reason why some Latino men want us instead of you.

My husband, by the way, was married to a Puerto Rican girl and they have a daughter, so I speak from experience. My husband hasn't been with a Latina since.
Old 4th June 2000, 18:35

evelyntorres
Send a message via ICQ to evelyntorres
Talking

Welcome Jillthero,

I am very pleased to meet another of the same as I. I also am married to a puerto rican man of which approached me in the beginning of our relationship. I did not approach him for in fact I really tried to stir him in another direction other than me, but he kept on until i seen that he was truely sincere. I had nothing to offer him at the time, i was also raised in an area that consisted of mixed races and cultures. I was raised in a large family of which my parents struggle to support. We have 7 children in our family and both my parents had to work to support us. So actually i can say that i lived in poverty but never went without. My parents never would think of giving us new cars, or a wad of cash just to show off to others thier main concern was our health and welfare (many of us wore glasses that killed the cash)lol. We were brought up with morals and values of which we will carry on to our offspring. What im trying to get to here is that i was raised to love all man kind and not be jealous with what others have or had, just to accept the happiness of others as i would expect them to accept my happiness. Look forward to talking to you. EvelynTorres
Old 4th June 2000, 19:04

BONILLAK
Talking

Hi! I'm also married to a PR for 12 yrs now and we have 2 children together. My husband and I feel the same as you regarding the control issue and latina woman and the jealousy. We are very happy together and have always enjoyed and learned from each others cultural differences. I feel my kids have the best of both worlds growing up with the 2 of us. My children have never experience any racism of any kind from being half hispanic. My son considers himself white with his nationalities being mostly PR and Hungarian. We have been to PR several times which myself and kids love and we also make sure we attend yearly Hungarian functions. I feel when you mix any nationalities its up to the parents to teach the children to respect and love who and what they are. I would love to talk to you some more and look forward to posting here with you.
Kathy
Old 4th June 2000, 19:08

mari7
Cool

oh jeez..

what..are you too like mariah carry..

just becuase one lays with you..doesn't make

you one..

why are you here??

hell if I wanted to speak to white trash..i'd be on the boards on yahoo..
the first chick...you nor any gringa could take nothing from me.
throw up a pic big girl
Old 4th June 2000, 19:14

mari7
Talking

oh by the way..
a man told me to post..
a gringa has no balls.
she lets a man run over her and that is where
the money comes in..
a lot of white women try to get with my husband and I never flip out..I only get insulted that one would think she could have what I have...never
your too plain
blan
dull
boring
get what i'm saying?
my honey says...he bet your man is doing a Latina too and why he married you is because a Latina said no LOL
Old 4th June 2000, 19:26

mari7
Talking

have you ever watched the spanish t.v??
see the Latina named Sophia??
she's light..
ask your husband..her or a gringa
ask what gringa is better than her??
look at Selena
and Jennifer..
are you flat butt females for real??
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
you really think a Latino would "pick" you over a Latina??LOL
watch the spanish shows.
you better then that??
yeah I say again without fear..
what you got..
what fire??
sexy??LOL
Old 4th June 2000, 19:30

evelyntorres
Send a message via ICQ to evelyntorres
Talking

Mari7,

Do you always do what man tells you to do? just because he told you to post something you went ahead and did it. why didnt you input your own opinion. That just goes to prove that you do sit back and wait and wait until he comes to you when he is good and ready too!!!!!!!!!! ( a bit of a left over). As for going somewhere else, this is a free country and that is exactally what AMERICA stands for. We come in this forum to learn more about the good things in the latin culture and all we keep getting or hearing is the bad thoughts from many latinas. You claim to be such caring and loving people well than open your heart girl and let some of your good assets out. Join in the fun of teaching. You might find that it is easier to be friendly rather than to be so closed and mean. evelyn ( the non trash white girl)