Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Open Board > Open Board
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

why do people dislike Puerto Ricans?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18th July 2003, 21:15

boricua_babe69
Why do some people have to be so rude and say Puerto Ricans suck not even knowing anything but about who we really are? They need to respect us even if they dont like who we are because they wouldnt like it if we did the same thing to them!!
Old 19th July 2003, 11:17

Jacob-Estrada
simple, those are stupid people. So don't lose no sleep over their stupity.
Old 19th July 2003, 15:05

boricua_babe69
ur right!!!

I guess your right, they are stupid!!
Old 19th July 2003, 19:16

MiaB
Angry

I get that same crap. They think that because you have a little salsa in your soul, you've got sludge in your head. I've learned a long time ago ignorance is crazy rampant. They don't know anything about you so they make generalizations on what we're supposed to be like. Screw 'em. Let them be stupid. They're not going to change. Don't even waste your time thinking about trying to prove yourself. Let the weak be weak. That's their problem, not yours.
Old 19th July 2003, 20:45

Malin
Smile

[quote]Originally posted by boricua_babe69
Why do some people have to be so rude and say Puerto Ricans suck not even knowing anything but about who we really are? They need to respect us even if they dont like who we are because they wouldnt like it if we did the same thing to them!! [/

I consider myself one hundred percent puertorriquena. I feel very proud of my back ground. I also understand that not every one is the same, that there are people that behave in certain ways affecting the way in which other people that are not from our same back ground think about us. I do not think they do not like us, I think is you liking who you are, and how you present yourself to others. La clave es como tu fuiste criado.
Old 19th July 2003, 23:13

Joshue
Quote:
Originally posted by boricua_babe69
Why do some people have to be so rude and say Puerto Ricans suck not even knowing anything but about who we really are? They need to respect us even if they dont like who we are because they wouldnt like it if we did the same thing to them!!

Boricua Babe 69:

Don't worry about opinion of some Americans can say "OH MY GOD puerto ricans suck, the island is screw up" BLA BLA BLA."

You know what suck? when people don't take a good look at the nature of their comparison.

compare the life in Puerto Rico with the one of Los Angeles and Chicago with the gang cr@p. If you happened to be in the wrong place wearing the wrong color of T shirt or brand, because one gang use Fila the others use Nike, you could be shot.

You will not get shot in Puerto Rico because you were wearing a yellow T shirt on block 6 okay. Im not even going to talk about the LAPD.

If you happened to get stuck in town full of white people that don't like minorities, run forget the car.
they will try to hurt you i know. It happened a friend of mine.

In Puerto Rico you will not have a bunch of white guys grabbing a black men, and chain him to the back of a pick up truck, and drag him for two mile until the only part of the body left is the arms, like in Texas.

In Puerto Rico you will not find a guy that get a rifle and began shooting people just for the hell of it like in Maryland.

In Puerto Rico i haven't heard of any kind of serial killer that just love to torture, rape and kill little girls and women just because is his hobby.

In Puerto Rico you haven't heard of a guy that grab a magnum and began shooting people randomly because a barking dog told him to.

Or a guy that decide to get into a fast food restaurant and blast everyone in there like in California, because GOD told him was a good idea.

How about the MAAAAAAASIVEEEEEE FREAKOES AND WEIRDOS THAT YOU SEE ON TV.

LIKE at the talk shows

"Today in SALLY, men that almost bleed to dead
because all the sudden, he decide to castrate himself with a knife."

(WOOOOOWWW THAT REALLY FU#$ING SUCK!!!)

"Today in MONTEL WIllIAM SHOW the guys that start the wonderful fad of putting a mice up his a$$ and get pleasure from the vibrations of the suffocating creature.

I WONDER HOW HE GET IT OUT?
I GUESS HE STUCK A CAT UP HIS $%^. TOM AND JERRY IN THE RECTUM. either way IT'S SUCK!

"Today in JERRY SPRINGER A GUY THAT DECIDE TO stuck a hot poker up his a$$." I saw that show long time ago i just change it, when he wonder why he need 11 surgeries.

(WELL!!! TALKING ABOUT HEMORROIDS SOLUTIONS!)

YES we the Puerto Rican people have problems,

But in THE MAINLAND THEY HAVE THE UNDEFEATED UNDISPUTED SUCK DONKEY BALLS CHAMPIONSHIP.

So don't worry about this "vomitos humanos" have to say.

let them compare who really suck. CHULITA, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS NIMRODS.

Old 19th July 2003, 23:31

boricua_babe69
It really bothers me!

Ya, i guess thats all true but it just really bugs me when people do things like that because its just not right!! I will try to ignore it but it might be hard!!