Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Society > Politics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The War Against Iraq

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 3rd April 2003, 00:30

Eddier1
Question

Whose war is this, against Iraq and its people? Many women and children as well as thousands of civilians have been maimed and killed.

Whose war is this, is it mine as one of the People, or is it theirs', i.e., the conservative, special interests that the unreal, warmongering President of the U.S. represents?

Who among the People wants a Real President, and not a Caesar, who is a 'throwback' to the times of the Roman Imperial Empire; and the age of Imperialism in the 19th century that led to two World Wars in the 20th Century?

Whose war is this? IT IS THEIRS'!

HACIA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE BORICUAS,
Soy Puertorrique/no y Punto; e Realista Social.
EddieR
Old 3rd April 2003, 09:39
Quarantined User

AnotherRican
Quote:
Originally posted by Eddier1
Whose war is this, against Iraq and its people? Many women and children as well as thousands of civilians have been maimed and killed.

Whose war is this, is it mine as one of the People, or is it theirs', i.e., the conservative, special interests that the unreal, warmongering President of the U.S. represents?

Who among the People wants a Real President, and not a Caesar, who is a 'throwback' to the times of the Roman Imperial Empire; and the age of Imperialism in the 19th century that led to two World Wars in the 20th Century?

Whose war is this? IT IS THEIRS'!

EddieR
[b]Rant all you want, Commie. What is so amusing about your post is that you espouse a "dialectical" belief that permits you to be imperialistic. History has shown that on your behalf. Communism has been the most ruthless imperial power bent on world domination and abuse of the peoples.

I just finished speaking with a buddy of mine who goes to Cuba every few months. He reported to a group of us that every church in Cuba has one government spy. Every house church has that, not just the "official government churches." People have to watch what they say because a pastor is imprisoned if he uses such a word as "freedom" in his sermon.

This fellow, also saw a man on the corner quickly selling a fish he caught. Minutes later the secret police drove up and hand-cuffed him for doing it "illegally."

Hmmmmm... this is the proletariat paradise Eddie wants for the world where you lose your personhood. What is so funny about Eddie's post is that it is truly "dialectical" which means he kissed his brains goodbye!
Old 3rd April 2003, 18:01

Eddier1

Folks {my original salutation which the thief a.r./el jib from time to time steals, like he does also the structure of paragraphing and phrasing) has once again lashed out against my posts on Iraq, which is subject-specific and has absolutely nothing to do with Cuba. No cabe duda! that a.r./el jib is a catamite homonclus, AND a god-damned liar!

He is the other stinking shoe of one person, i.e., Manuel Alonso Rosas, with multiple accounts one named El_Jibaro and the other named Another Rican. But the worst of this deception is not the obsession they have with me, which some like Nacionalista have called "homosexual" in origin. Worst is that they have been exposed by the Synod of Bishops of the Pentecostal/Baptist denomination they nominally belong to; and continue to defy their Bishops.

But the worst of all, is that the monster in question that goes by the name of Manuel Alonso Rosas has been proved to be the Maitreya Apostate-Antichrist, who palms itself off as being Jesus. And instead of being Jesus is nothing but a phoney, false, fake Christian.

EddieR
Old 3rd April 2003, 20:03
Quarantined User

AnotherRican
Red face Old Decrepid Commie Dinosaur Desperate!

Quote:
Originally posted by Eddier1
Folks {my original salutation which the thief a.r./el jib from time to time steals, like he does also the structure of paragraphing and phrasing) has once again lashed out against my posts on Iraq, which is subject-specific and has absolutely nothing to do with Cuba. No cabe duda! that a.r./el jib is a catamite homonclus, AND a god-damned liar!
Folks, why is it that the Devil accuses people of the very thing he does not want them to know about himself?
Such is the tactic of this old dinosaur Commie. He hates the USA. He applauds Castro cracking down on dissidents. He celebrates Hugo Chavez' men shooting live bullets into crowds of opponents demonstrating. Eddie labels these proletariats as "malcontents." It is interesting that anything that is against the USA then Eddie is for it. Does that tell you this guy has leopard marks?

He is now trying to deflect his real wacky views about Cuba, Venezuela under the guise that he is only talking about Iraq. And yet, I posted in another thread that Castro and Chavez support the Nutcase Saddam. Eddie likes Castro and Chavez so therefore he is for Saddam. He has never denied it. Eddie tries desperately to control the "airwaves" but thank God the same country that permits him to curse America also permits me to call his colors (Very RED!). He has never denied my statements that he is for any act (of terrorism) that would bring about the demise of the USA. Go figure that out. And yet, he still suckles from the breasts of America. What a country! Bet you can't do that in Cuba!

[/b]
Quote:
He is the other stinking shoe of one person, i.e., Manuel Alonso Rosas, with multiple accounts one named El_Jibaro and the other named Another Rican. But the worst of this deception is not the obsession they have with me, which some like Nacionalista have called "homosexual" in origin. Worst is that they have been exposed by the Synod of Bishops of the Pentecostal/Baptist denomination they nominally belong to; and continue to defy their Bishops.
And so, the old decrepid Commie continues to spin his tale. Vainly does he attempt to deflect. We have him figured. He is a master at lying. That is the foundation of communism. The end justifies the means. He will lie to your face if that means he can get the upper hand over you. Later, he will pull a Brutus number on you... and it will be too late.

Quote:
But the worst of all, is that the monster in question that goes by the name of Manuel Alonso Rosas has been proved to be the Maitreya Apostate-Antichrist, who palms itself off as being Jesus. And instead of being Jesus is nothing but a phoney, false, fake Christian.
And so the old man becomes irrational as he babble sounds that he hopes to impress you with. Not knowing, all along that he contradicts himself all over while experiencing incontinence of the mind.