Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Society > Politics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


La logica tostada de un comunista!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 4th April 2003, 14:20
AnotherRican AnotherRican is offline
Quarantined User
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,611
AnotherRican
Thumbs down

Eddie said in another post:
Quote:
El Queda's Stomping Grounds

Quote:
Originally posted by dynagirl
"The 50 states are honored to have Puerto Ricans serving in the US armed forces....The STOMPING Grounds"
Dynagirl, what's with the "stomping grounds" comment? Never mind, I don't like mysteries anyway.

However, the latest info I received was that a number of el Queda operatives with nuclear bombs in briefcases are converging on Pittsburg, Penn. in order to detonate nuclear bombs there that will rip the core out of the eastern coast.

That's what happens when they are given a freehand by all the American military focus on the scapegoat Saddam and his country. Instead of focusing all attention on capturing Ben Laden and his rogue organization, the unjust war against Iraq has given that notorious organization the space they needed to launch a nuclear attack against your country and/or your stomping grounds. Unfortunately, if they succeed your grounds will become 'ground zero'.
Folks, isn't this crazy logic that this commie shows?
First, the commie either must be lying or have a split personality. Why? Because he loves Castro and Chavez who both, in turn, love and support Saddam. By the law of transitivity Eddie, then loves Saddam. Eddie has never denied it and if he does, he is living two lives in two compartments.

I find it amusing he says, "your grounds" instead of "our" grounds... I guess Eddie cannot hide the fact that he disdains America and here he is dissociating himself from America though he continues to breastfeed off of her. I say we deport him since he is so ingrate to our country, our soldiers, our great nation. That would be appropriate for an ingrate like him.


Quote:
Too bad those brainwashed "Puerto Ricans" in the armed forces will be away over there in an unjust war for greed and conquest of the middle east region. But then, at least, they are paradigms of the ultimate expression of brainwashing in their identification with you and all like you who have invaded and colonized their tiny island-nation. Of course that is little consolation for you in the face of what you and yours' are facing now.
Ahhh... and of course, Eddie has not been thoroughly brainwashed by his Commie profs of the sixties or by his Commie mentors who trained him on labeling America, the Liberator as "Imperialist" and slapping CIA on every evil on the globe. If is facitious to see that his religion of Communism was the most imperialistic power-hungry movement manned by thugs taking power FROM the PEOPLES that history has ever known. The Devil tells people he does not exist. The Devil accuses his enemies of what he is in order to deflect attention. All these Eddie does... He, he, he

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 4th April 2003, 17:55
Eddier1 Eddier1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: The Americas
Posts: 3,033
Eddier1
Folks I am Loathe to do this, but.....


Folks, since that catamite homonclus, and at the least latent homosexual, speaks of breastfeeding so much, I must provide a follow up to his often religionist harangues, which he does in total defiance of the Bishops of the Pentecostal/Baptist denomination.

Breastfeeding refers to children mostly in relation to their mothers. And so, let's remind ourselves that the 'Devil' Maitreya Antichrist and Apostate had a "mother". Yes he did, and he has told us in other posts that his mother was raped by a demonaic priest, and what is one to conclude but that he is the issue of that satanic act. The 'Guff', those special angelic reserves, spring into action over such satanic events, and, therefore, we learn that although this is not a movie about Rosemary's Baby, but reality incarnate, that therefore Manuel Alonzo Rosas of the multiple accounts of Another Rican and El_Jibaro fulfills all the qualifications for being 'another' Antichrist. And so he is the 'devil incarnate' according to all the rules and requirements of Christianity. Yes, he has breastfed from a raped mother, and received the bitter milk of genes from a demon priest who raped her.

You know I could laugh at all of this, since I am a scientific socialist who kisses nobodies behind, and was never brainwashed (I am mentally too strong for that). However, it means everything to the Christian World to identify, interdict, and destroy all the many Antichrists, whereever they are discovered. That is their task, and I am honored to assist them in this task. Yes, Manuel Alonso Rosas, lastly of South Tom's River, New Jersey is simply another Antichrist, and has thwarted the moderators of this forum in their effort to oust him, hmmm, the dark powers of the Antichrist at work, obviously, as it attempts to get this forum of imperialistically weakened PRs, marked with the mark of the Beast which is 666. Could it be that the Puerto Rico. Com forum already has that mark? I am optimistic that it yet has not fallen under the power of the Antichrist, viz., 'Maitreya' Manny Alonzo Rosas.

In any case, if I have been of assistance to the religionists in unmasking the devil incarnate of Another Rican/ El_Jibaro, I am morally elated as a scientific socialist to participate in such a tolerant action with respect to the real Christian communities and people, and not those phoney, false, fake Christians like the Antichrist Maitreya M.A. Rosas (A.R./El_J).

HACIA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE BORICUAS,
Soy Puertorrique/no y Punto; e Realista Social.
EddieR

__________________
E.1: TWO STEPS FORWARD, ONE STEP BACK - V.I. Lenin
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 4th April 2003, 21:11
AnotherRican AnotherRican is offline
Quarantined User
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,611
AnotherRican
Re: Folks I am Loathe to do this, but.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Eddier1
Folks, since that catamite homonclus, and at the least latent homosexual, speaks of breastfeeding so much, I must provide a follow up to his often religionist harangues, which he does in total defiance of the Bishops of the Pentecostal/Baptist denomination.

Breastfeeding refers to children mostly in relation to their mothers. And so, let's remind ourselves that the 'Devil' Maitreya Antichrist and Apostate had a "mother". Yes he did, and he has told us in other posts that his mother was raped by a demonaic priest, and what is one to conclude but that he is the issue of that satanic act. The 'Guff', those special angelic reserves, spring into action over such satanic events, and, therefore, we learn that although this is not a movie about Rosemary's Baby, but reality incarnate, that therefore Manuel Alonzo Rosas of the multiple accounts of Another Rican and El_Jibaro fulfills all the qualifications for being 'another' Antichrist. And so he is the 'devil incarnate' according to all the rules and requirements of Christianity. Yes, he has breastfed from a raped mother, and received the bitter milk of genes from a demon priest who raped her.

You know I could laugh at all of this, since I am a scientific socialist who kisses nobodies behind, and was never brainwashed (I am mentally too strong for that). However, it means everything to the Christian World to identify, interdict, and destroy all the many Antichrists, whereever they are discovered. That is their task, and I am honored to assist them in this task. Yes, Manuel Alonso Rosas, lastly of South Tom's River, New Jersey is simply another Antichrist, and has thwarted the moderators of this forum in their effort to oust him, hmmm, the dark powers of the Antichrist at work, obviously, as it attempts to get this forum of imperialistically weakened PRs, marked with the mark of the Beast which is 666. Could it be that the Puerto Rico. Com forum already has that mark? I am optimistic that it yet has not fallen under the power of the Antichrist, viz., 'Maitreya' Manny Alonzo Rosas.

In any case, if I have been of assistance to the religionists in unmasking the devil incarnate of Another Rican/ El_Jibaro, I am morally elated as a scientific socialist to participate in such a tolerant action with respect to the real Christian communities and people, and not those phoney, false, fake Christians like the Antichrist Maitreya M.A. Rosas (A.R./El_J).
This post is hilarious! It is all the proof needed to see that this guy's BIOS is fried. A fried BIOS mean faulty logic, faulty calculations, faulty decision-making, and faulty world-view. His post is full of contradictions that only make sense to his BIOS.

On top of that, he is "stupid" in that he cannot admit he has a bias. Only a fool would deny that kind of thing. That goes to show that he knows nothing about research for if he would know anything about rudimentary experimentation methodology, he would see how typically flawed with extraneous variables and bias are most systems, including his own that he brings into the equation. What a joke!
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 4th April 2003, 22:21
Eddier1 Eddier1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: The Americas
Posts: 3,033
Eddier1
Arrow Re: Re: Folks I am Loathe to do this, but.....


Halto!/Stop! is an order to the Maitreya Antichrist Another Rican/ El_Jibaro, viz. Manny Alonso Rosas.

And Begone! is my order to that insanely stupid Antichrist, who is 'una sinverguenza sin caracter', and a silly hysterically laughing hyena of the most demonic 'idolei'.

Stop and Begone!

HACIA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE BORICUAS,
Soy Pueertorrique/no y Punto; e Realista Social.
EddieR
__________________
E.1: TWO STEPS FORWARD, ONE STEP BACK - V.I. Lenin
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 5th April 2003, 07:21
AnotherRican AnotherRican is offline
Quarantined User
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,611
AnotherRican
Re: Re: Re: Folks I am Loathe to do this, but.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Eddier1

Halto!/Stop! is an order to the Maitreya Antichrist Another Rican/ El_Jibaro, viz. Manny Alonso Rosas.

And Begone! is my order to that insanely stupid Antichrist, who is 'una sinverguenza sin caracter', and a silly hysterically laughing hyena of the most demonic 'idolei'.

Stop and Begone!

HACIA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE BORICUAS,
Soy Pueertorrique/no y Punto; e Realista Social.
EddieR
This is more example of Eddie's incapacity to engage with sane logic. Indeed his internal BIOS is defective. It has been "dialectically" altered so that "A" = "Non-A". Hence he cannot make basic distinctions and valid judgements. He believes that there is no such thing as a "thesis" and a "anti-thesis" but rather creates a new "synthesis". That is tantamont to doing away with "positive" and "negative" or "black" and "white." He has no ability in his logic circuit to make such distinctions. I surmise that this same phenomena apparently occurs in many lefties' thinking. They choose wacky political, spiritual (HINDU:Suki), enviromental, social, etc., beliefs that do not conform to proper logical epistological and propositional truth.

You have guys like Eddie that love Castro, Chavez, and Saddam while taking advantage of the generosity of the USA.
You have lefty women like SUKI who talk a lot but deliver little substance while turning into barbaric and ruthless creatures when being shown their wacky logic. Go figure the wacky rules of the wierd mind of lefties. Someone should do their Doctoral Dissertation to find out whether there is a correlation between liberal,lefty thinking and a change in the rules of logic for those individuals in comparison the the rest of the population or say, engineering graduates!!!


[/b]
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 5th April 2003, 16:19
Eddier1 Eddier1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: The Americas
Posts: 3,033
Eddier1
Re: Re: Re: Re: Folks I am Loathe to do this, but.....

[quote]Originally posted by AnotherRican
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Eddier1

Halto!/Stop! is an order to the Maitreya Antichrist Another Rican/ El_Jibaro, viz. Manny Alonso Rosas.

And Begone! is my order to that insanely stupid Antichrist, who is 'una sinverguenza sin caracter', and a silly hysterically laughing hyena of the most demonic 'idolei'.

Stop and Begone!

HACIA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE BORICUAS,
Soy Puertorrique/no y Punto; e Realista Social.
EddieR
p.s. The new logic called dialectical logic is used by all scientific socialists in contradistinction to the invalid formal logic that was produced by Aristotle in the golden age of the Greeks. Of course, the purveyor of "creative mathematics" with 'el juego' of swindling, like creating multiple accounting books with abstract numbers that have no foundation in the real world or honest economics, is what the scoundrel Maitreya refers to. Such scoundrel-time brought down Enron and other multinational corporations, and send scores of executives and their accountants to jail. So much for the pundits with the 666 mark on them, and to hell with the god-damned Maitreya Manuel Alonso Rosas and all his other engineers of crime and mayhem that have his number of 666 marked upon their biologically and morally deficient brains. They like the Maitreya Antichrist are all BIOCIDISTS and look for the destruction of all ethical values along with the end of the world, the human race,and life itself. They are all murderers of LIFE, ECOLOGY, AND HUMAN RACE. And according to the best in Logic (Dialectical Logic), the conclusion can be validly drawn that they are Genocidists, Ecocidists, and Biocidists.
__________________
E.1: TWO STEPS FORWARD, ONE STEP BACK - V.I. Lenin
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 6th April 2003, 14:03
AnotherRican AnotherRican is offline
Quarantined User
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,611
AnotherRican
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Folks I am Loathe to do this, but.....

[/quote]Eddie said:
p.s. The new logic called dialectical logic is used by all scientific socialists in contradistinction to the invalid formal logic that was produced by Aristotle in the golden age of the Greeks. Of course, the purveyor of "creative mathematics" with 'el juego' of swindling, like creating multiple accounting books with abstract numbers that have no foundation in the real world or honest economics, is what the scoundrel Maitreya refers to. Such scoundrel-time brought down Enron and other multinational corporations, and send scores of executives and their accountants to jail. So much for the pundits with the 666 mark on them, and to hell with the god-damned Maitreya Manuel Alonso Rosas and all his other engineers of crime and mayhem that have his number of 666 marked upon their biologically and morally deficient brains. They like the Maitreya Antichrist are all BIOCIDISTS and look for the destruction of all ethical values along with the end of the world, the human race,and life itself. They are all murderers of LIFE, ECOLOGY, AND HUMAN RACE. And according to the best in Logic (Dialectical Logic), the conclusion can be validly drawn that they are Genocidists, Ecocidists, and Biocidists.
[/b][/quote]

[b]The old toasted relativist and dialectical leap-of-faith man cannot accept the existence of any absolutes. That is why he is "dialectical." His hidden agenda is this:
Since he does not want to be accountable to a Higher Divine Law, he chooses those logic systems (that have the pseudo-label of "scientific") that support his biases so he can go into circular (viscious) logic. He does so in order to convince himself that he is "right." The bottom line with this atheist commie is that he has faith in his presuppositions just like the theist has faith in his presuppositions. Too bad his "religion" doesn't have an "empty tomb" to help his faith...

In addition to this, note that the Commie has never denied:

1) That he loves Castro and Chavez

2) That he approves of shooting live bullets into crowds of Chavez dissidents.

3) That it is good to have spies in each home church policing "Christians" to see if they talk about "Freedom" in which case the ministers/pastors are thrown into prison and tortured.

4) That he hates the USA despite the fact he enjoys breastfeeding off of it.

5) That he sypathizes with Militant Terrorists if they can bring down the USA, applauding its demise.

6) That he would like to see all religion outlawed.

7) That there should be no "freedom of speech" as long as his is the only voice. No room for dissenting opinions.

8) That he has participated in terrorism in his past.

9) That he agrees with the atrocities that Communists committed in the Gulag, Killing Fields, Cultural Revolution, East Germany, Nicaragua, Cuba.

10) We could go on.

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC4 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.