Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ricky Martin Y El Homosexualismo En PR

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd February 2011, 04:20
Quarantined User

MikeRavens is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radrook View Post
Si es verdad. Sus abilidades de cantar no son afectadas por esa declaracion y el sigue siendo un ser humano. Pero su imagen como persona si ha cambiado. No? Por ejemplo, cuando el canta de amor romantico ,ahora se sabe a quien le esta cantando. No a las miujerees sino a los hombres. Mujeres que comnpraban sus discos pensando lo contrario ya no van a tener ese incentivo. No es cierto?

BTW
Hay que tener mucho cuidado en comparar personas y situaciones de dos culturas totalmente differentes como la de los Anglos y los Latinos. Por ejemplo en, el mundo Latino el homosexualismo es un tema constante de chistes que lo ridiculizan. En los Paises anglos eso no se permite. De hecho, si lo intentaran pudiera resultar en una demostracion en contra de la estacion televisora o cargos legales por violacion de derechos humanos. Gran diferencia!

damn you are retarded.....so every time Elton John sings a love song its about another man???? hahahahaha

Can you feel the love tonight.........it has to be about a man because he is homosexual.......it can't be about a love to another human being in general.

Candle in the WIND.......is not about Marilyn Monroe, its about a man....right?

Sacrifice......it has to be about a man....right?

when singers write songs they write them for the public in general and unless the song says specific about a gender, usually songs are general for both sexes.

chacho mijo estas bien atrasaooooooo nene!!!!!

Last edited by MikeRavens; 23rd February 2011 at 18:33.
Old 23rd February 2011, 10:07

Radrook
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRavens View Post
damn you are retarded.....so every time Elton John sings a love song its about another man???? hahahahaha

Can you feel the tonight.........it has to be about a man because he is homosexual.......it can't be about a love to another human being in general.

Candle in the WIND.......is not about Marilyn Monroe, its about a man....right?

Sacrifice......it has to be about a man....right?

when singers write songs they write them for the public in general and unless the song says specific about a gender, usually songs are general for both sexes.

chacho mijo estas bien atrasaooooooo nene!!!!!
Obviously, at least to a person of normal intelligence normal intelligence, a writer can have anyone or anything in mind when he writes a song: a mother, a son, a brother, a sister, a father, a friend, an enemy, a dream, a vision. But if the song is a ROMANTIC one and the singer has vociferously proclaimed that he prefers men ,then when he sings a non-specific love song dedicated to an un-named lover which makes no reference to gender, then one is justified in assuming that he's thinking homosexually as he admits that he does.. Or are you suddenly ashamed of his preferences?

BTW
As I said before, before one comes on a discussion forum of this kind one should at least learn the basics of logic. Otherwise everything one says can be imediately recogniozed as nonsensical. I suggest that you acquire those prerequiste thinking skills so you can avoid giving a mental zombie-like impression. It wreaks hasvoc with credibility.

Last edited by Radrook; 23rd February 2011 at 10:36.
Old 23rd February 2011, 10:29

Radrook
Quote:
so why do you bring it up???? Ricky Martin is homosexual not effeminate.

you have a right to your opinion but your opinion is homophobic.....at least admit what you are.

how has Ricky Martin disgrace Puerto Rico and Puerto Ricans by declaring he is homosexual?..........you keep dancing and spinning but at the end you are homophobic.

A phobia is a fear. I have no reason to fear homosexuals. So your constant accusation is meaningless to me. Being a Christian, however, and which obviously you are not, I must go along with the biblical opinion of homosexuality. So I suppose that all Christians who heed the biblical advice are homoophobics from your narrow minded view. Which is OK by me since you are entitled to your opinion no matter how ridiculous it may be.

Also, as I said before, generally speaking homosexual men aren't regarded are the epitome of ideal masculinity. There is always this effeminacy associated with the term homosexual. The problem is that you speak from personal opinion while I speak from a solid background in Social Science wirth a year and a half of psychology to back it up.
That's why all my simple fundamental statements perplex you to no end.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BTW
I stand by what I originally said. Don't like what said? Try punching a heavy bag.
Old 23rd February 2011, 18:40
Quarantined User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radrook View Post
A phobia is a fear. I have no reason to fear homosexuals. So your constant accusation is meaningless to me. Being a Christian, however, and which obviously you are not, I must go along with the biblical opinion of homosexuality. So I suppose that all Christians who heed the biblical advice are homoophobics from your narrow minded view. Which is OK by me since you are entitled to your opinion no matter how ridiculous it may be.

Also, as I said before, generally speaking homosexual men aren't regarded are the epitome of ideal masculinity. There is always this effeminacy associated with the term homosexual. The problem is that you speak from personal opinion while I speak from a solid background in Social Science wirth a year and a half of psychology to back it up.
That's why all my simple fundamental statements perplex you to no end.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BTW
I stand by what I originally said. Don't like what said? Try punching a heavy bag.

you are a "christian"?????....funny, when did Jesus Christ said anything negative or be against homosexuals????
the word christian comes from Jesus Christ........maybe you should learn more about the man before you call yourself a Christian....dont you think?

now you hide your homophobia by taking shelter with the bible..............endito nene.
Old 23rd February 2011, 20:55
Quarantined User

and by the way radrook, wasn't Christianity forced when the Spaniards came to Puerto Rico and the new world?

funny that you complain about the United States "invading" us and "forcing" u.s. citizenship upon us but you feel proud to call yourself a christian when that was forced upon everybody in Puerto Rico.

Funny, how you pick and choose things in history.......
Old 24th February 2011, 21:34

RPR is on a distinguished road
With all the dire problems in Puerto Rico and this guy is concern with who Ricky Martin sleeps with....
Old 24th February 2011, 22:16

Radrook
Quote:
you are a "christian"?????....funny, when did Jesus Christ said anything negative or be against homosexuals????
the word christian comes from Jesus Christ........maybe you should learn more about the man before you call yourself a Christian....dont you think?

now you hide your homophobia by taking shelter with the bible..............endito nene.
Your problem isn't with me duffus. Your problem is with the Bible itself.

For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. [Romans 1:26-27]

You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. [Leviticus 18:22]

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. [1 Corinthians 6:9-10]