LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd May 2000, 06:37

Peter_Roman
Angry

Yes, the PNP is dead. Thanks God.
This party is responsible for killing two
Young men the were not even members of any
Terrorist groups. This is just one of so
Many bad things they have done. The final blow was when the PNP Governor say no to USA AND then said ok, I am so sorry, do what you want for 3 years. I live in Puerto Rico and
I see so many people changing to the PIP or
PPD like never before. People who were flying the PNP flag in their homes are now removing it and putting the PIP or the PPD flag. The PNP thought they could lie to our
People again but this time they didn't get away with it. Yes, thanks God that the PNP is dead, once and for all.
Old 23rd May 2000, 06:43

Peter_Roman
Angry

Many bad things they have done. The final blow was when the PNP Governor say no to USA AND then said ok, I am so sorry, do what you want for 3 years. I live in Puerto Rico and
PPD like never before. People who were flying the PNP flag in their homes are now removing it and putting the PIP or the PPD flag. The PNP thought they could lie to our
People again but this time they didn't get away with it. Yes, thanks God that the PNP is dead, once and for all.
Old 23rd May 2000, 06:48

Peter_Roman
Angry

Old 23rd May 2000, 06:54

El_Criollo
Wink

Keep on day dreaming: perhaps you will manage to keep the 4% PIP voters again in the Next Elections (pray hard to "el Chupacabra" and "la virgencita de la cueva"!!!).

You know how Puerto Ricans are, and you know that most do value their relationship to the USA, so I can see that you are in denial. But I also know that people in religious movements (like independentismo) are so fanatical that the first thing they ignore willingly is the Truth, so it is no wonder you have such blind faith in Ruben and Mr. Rabin .

------------------
desde_el_Jurutungo_de_Bairoa
Old 23rd May 2000, 07:43

Boricua-in-US
Talking

Peter,

Maybe I take back what I said about having regards for the things you say. You are showing a different persona here with the way you are now expressing your views.

Peace!

RRosas
Old 23rd May 2000, 11:37

Poncepr68
Talking

Peter,

As El Criollo said,you can continue to day dream, or you can simply do something about it. On election day you will have the same opportunity as every Puerto Rican on the island and that my friend is to vote. Be constructive and if you have something to say please say it but say something that counts.
Old 23rd May 2000, 13:03

Eddier1
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Roman:
<<

It's clear that Peter is on location in P.R., and is talking to the people and observing what is currently happening there.
The other three (two Sailors of the U.S. Navy and La Criolla-Lata of the cons of the Condado prison) are like three blind mice who refuse to see, and, therefore,
are the paradigm of blindness concerning the status of Puerto Rico.
These lackeys of the U.S. are vendepatrias for real. Because a viable definition of a v.p. is any P.R. born in P.R., or born elsewhere from Puerto Rican parents, who is against Independence for Puerto Rico. Now that isn't so hard to understand, is it?

EddieR 1