Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Religion & Philosophy > Religion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Do Muslims have sex with YOUNG GIRLS and animals?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11th October 2002, 14:59

El_Jibaro
Question Why is it that Muslim Men are so OBSESSED with sex, particularly with children?

[i]According to the Shía Cleric, the late Ayatollah Khomeini, it is LEGAL to marry a girl and have sex with her before she is an adult, and also it is LEGAL for men to have sex with ANIMALS, as long as they kill them later:
Quote:
Prophet Muhammad and Paedophilia + Some sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini:
Quote:
From "The Life of Muhammad"

After Khadijah died, Muhammad dreamed that he was to marry A'isha, the daughter of Abu Bakr. She was six and he was fifty. But firstly he married the widow Sawdah who was very motherly towards his children and, a few months later, to his child bride A'isha. She continued to play with her dolls for several years until, at the age of nine, her marriage was consummated.

Quote:
Rights of the Child (contd)
10 Aug. '00 Reformers in the Iranian parliament are seeking to raise the age of marriage for girls from 9 to 14 and boys from 15 to16. Currently the girl's age is determined by the A'isha/Muhammad marriage. She was six and he was fifty - he did "wait" until she was nine to consummate the marriage.
Penetration of young girls can seriously damage their reproductive organs, let alone any psychological harm it can do. The high maternal mortality rate can be directly attributed to this practice. Also children need time to have a childhood and also study.

For more on pedophilia
"Sayings of Khomeini". Warning the words of this "holy" man may cause you to vomit. Their authenticity has been verified. (See links on article.)

Some more Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini

Ayatollah Khomeini:

Quote:
"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. his girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister."
Quote:
From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

Quote:
"It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."
Quote:
From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990 [Mohammad (founder of Islam) The Pedophile]

Quote:
"A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."
Quote:
From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

Quote:
"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned."
Quote:
The little green book, Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Phylosophica, Social and Religious with a special introduction by Clive Irving, ISBN number 0-553-14032-9, page 47 [b]
In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. He created everything there is. Nothing exists that he didn't make . - John 1:1-3
In Arabic click here: John 1:1-3

There is only one LORD - JESUS.

NEVER FORGET WHY WE FIGHT!

Manuel Alonso desde el jurutungo de Bairoa y PITIYANQUI de clavo pasao
Manuel Alonso: the "proud" Puerto Rican AMERICAN hillbilly in the Bairoa boonies
Old 11th October 2002, 15:33

Voice

YOUR MIS-QUOTED again dear JIBARO

sex with animals is FORBIDDEN BY ALL MUSLIM SECTS

as for "children"... islam stated that when the girl is adult she can marry... no mention of having place in heaven.. that was your addition... and plus no relation to Ayesha.. in fact the story of marriage of Ayesha is plain SUNNI fallacy (written by Ummayads).. they want to make Ayesha Improtant.. why? because Ayesha fought IMAM ALI, and Ummayads saw it goo to glorify the ones who fight their enemy "IMAM ALI".

i guess you know that Girls can be adults (ie start menses) from age 9-13. Especially at the old times where life standards was different from ours a 9 year old is considered a women, and a 14-year is considered a man.
(some African tribes still go into adulthood at these ages)..
so adulthood is social standard.. and you can't judge on Arabia 1400 years ago, by the standards today..
these days people due to changes in life style, enter adulthood biologicaly later than their ancestor, and also psychologicaly the ancient people enter adulthood earlier than todays..
AND ISLAM CAME TO BE A RELIGION FOR ALL PEOPLE, ALL CULTURES, ALL TIMES... so it had to be wide .. beacsue yesterdays standards are not todays...

* Q: Do you think that marriage at age of 20 suitable?
* Q: Do you think it will remain suitable after 1000 year!
from the last 100 years,, ask your grandpa, people get married earlier... so guess what was it 1400 year ago?
and guess what will be the next 1000 years!!
Old 11th October 2002, 15:35

Voice

Oh Jibaro,,

i don't blame you for mis-quoting... probably you got the text from Wahhabi Site!
Old 15th October 2002, 10:16

El_Jibaro
Lightbulb Wow, according to you: Muslims do marry girls that still play with dolls...

[i]And having sex with BABIES is even BARBARIC and HEINOUS.

JESUS said that anyone who does harm or provokes to sin a child should tie a mill-stone around his head and jump into the depths of the sea, because GOD will not forgive easily those types of activities. From your own words I guess that millions of Muslim men will have to give an account to GOD...

About your men having sex with animals too, that was written by one of your own Shía Imams: the Ayatollah Khomeini himself
(The little green book, Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Phylosophica, Social and Religious with a special introduction by Clive Irving, ISBN number 0-553-14032-9, page 47; and Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990)[b].

About the website, where I got my FACTS, it is not Wahabi.
http://hraic.org/
In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. He created everything there is. Nothing exists that he didn't make . - John 1:1-3

Manuel Alonso: the "proud" Puerto Rican AMERICAN hillbilly in the Bairoa boonies
Old 15th October 2002, 15:04

Voice
Jibaro, i thought you are more intellegnet than this..
You know girls can still play with dolls at age 25 and may be more..

also, don't mis-quote me

Quote:
guess you know that Girls can be adults (ie start menses) from age 9-13. Especially at the old times where life standards was different from ours a 9 year old is considered a women, and a 14-year is considered a man.
that is what i've said..
you know since she menstruate... she can reproduce... so she can marry... that is plain science..
I told also, in the past it was socially normal... so there is NO HARM TO "CHILDREN"
in todays muslim, girls marry at ages from 18-25 (mean)..
so don't try to mix things to give false impressions..
btw, i haven't seen your opinion in the Homosexuality Thread
* what do you think about homosexuality?

** THERE IS NO ISLAMIC GROUP THAT ALLOW SEX WITH ANIMAL **

Q: Did you read "Tahrirolvasyleh" your self.. or taking the quotes from another book?

Q: where in the book that mentions muslims are allowed to have sex with animal?

btw, the Site is clearly anti-islamic.. and propagating lies against muslims in general..

pls answer my questions plus the ones you did not answer

Q: Do you think that marriage at age of 20 suitable?
Q: Do you think it will remain suitable after 1000 year?
Old 16th October 2002, 08:06

El_Jibaro
Talking That you do not KNOW of any Muslim sect in your neighborhood that allows BESTIALITY,

[i]does not make your statement true, since that is a statement from IGNORANCE, not from certainty. If you were an Imam in Iran perhaps you would be believable in your assertion that Muslims are forbidden against Bestiality, but then again, there are some deep and heinous teachings in Islam that are not even taught to the majority of Muslims openly, but only in the dark to a selected few ...

Perhaps you are a Shía in Beirut, or some similar place, but the quote on Ayatollah Khomeini's recommendation on HUMAN-ANIMAL sex that I have presented here is IRANIAN and has been corroborated. Now, that the website I found this is ANTI-Islamic does not make it to be less TRUE, any less than if an Anti-Christian
(like you) proved that the Pope had written a book on the same subject. FACTS are FACTS, no matter if they are in the hands of the enemy .

Now, to further substantiate the CLAIM that
"Muslim men are allowed to have sex with animals", I have searched the entire Koran and I have not found a single commandment by your Moon god against such practices .

Yet OUR CHRISTIAN BIBLE does have a clear commandment from OUR GOD against human-animal sexual relations:
Quote:
Leviticus 18:23

Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.

Deuteronomy 27:21[b]

"Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal."
Then all the people shall say, "Amen!"
Anyway Muted-Voice, to marry a girl 9 years old is as DIRTY as to have sex with an animal, such a man is unfit morally and spiritually, and you should be ashamed of such a low moral standard. But then, I would not be surprised if you were one of these men yourself...

Old 16th October 2002, 08:38

Voice
I am SURE that the SHIA and major SUNNA DO NOT ALLOW SEX WITH ANIMALS--- EVEN WAHABBI.
The quotes you mentioned from Book of Ayatollah Khomeini are false!
that's why i asked you ID YOU READ THEM YOURSELF.. or copied them from a lier!!

You can't trust an anti-islamic site quoting muslims! beacsue it is to their advantage to defame islam by LIES.
you should Quote Directly!!

Quote:
Now, to further substantiate the CLAIM that "Muslim men are allowed to have sex with animals", I have searched the entire Koran and I have not found a single commandment by your Moon god against such practices .
That is very illogical.. there is no logic reason that says it should be mentioned in Quran or it is allowed!!
FIRST: it not be mentioned in Quran to be allowed.
Q :IS homosexuality forbidden in Bible?
Q: IS BEING A MUSLIM FORBIDDEN IN BIBLE?
Q: IS BEING A MARXIST FORBIDDEN IN BIBLE?

SECOND: It is there.

but first ANSWER MY QUESTIONS... those also from prev. messages..
pls. don't ignore the questions!
Here are they.. the question i need you to answer, honestly
Quote:
Q: Did you read "Tahrirolvasyleh" your self.. or taking the quotes from another book?
Q: where in the book that mentions muslims are allowed to have sex with animal?
Q: Do you think that marriage at age of 20 suitable?
Q: Do you think it will remain suitable after 1000 year?
Q :IS homosexuality forbidden in Bible?
Q: IS BEING A MUSLIM FORBIDDEN IN BIBLE?
Q: IS BEING A MARXIST FORBIDDEN IN BIBLE?