Go Back   Puerto Rico Discussion Forum > Culture > Sports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

El boxeo el sueno de muchos jovenes vendido a los apostadores

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 3rd July 2009, 20:29

PunkMaister is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PunkMaister Send a message via MSN to PunkMaister Send a message via Yahoo to PunkMaister
Exclamation

The words "Pursuit of happines" mean nothing to you, right Yukije? Nopt surprising since Marxists do not believe in such things anyway...
Old 3rd July 2009, 20:45

Yujike
Wow, you are already calling me a marxist and I don't even know how to spell your name right yet!!! Please we almost met. When is Eddier 1 when you need him, he always put you in your place Another Jibaro.
Hey Alexis Arguello, the great Nicaraguan boxer just put a bullet into his heart at 57 years of age. Now, what would drive a man to do such a athing? That is the evil of boxing for you PunKingMeister. Welcome back AR!!
Old 3rd July 2009, 21:09

PunkMaister is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PunkMaister Send a message via MSN to PunkMaister Send a message via Yahoo to PunkMaister
Exclamation

Do you even realize what a humongous leap of logic that is? Tell me what is the suicide rate for Boxers compared to Police officers or health workers such as Emergency room personnel and Doctors etc.?

One quick peek reveals that it is health workers be it doctors or nurses that have the highest suicide rate and that is regardless of medicine being socialized or not just in case you try to bring that argument up as the UK has had socialized medicine for ages and still those occupying the aforementioned jobs have the highest suicide rates. That is the case both in the US and the UK regardless of their health policies. Now I ask you do you think that then by definition that makes health related jobs evil?

And again I have no idea who you are referring too but for the looks of it I would have loved to meet him. But then again maybe his here under another name and no again is not me but for what I've read I'm not the only conservative around here either...
Old 1st August 2013, 17:52

Yujike
Este deporte sigue de mal en peor y no tiene al momento una cara reconocible y Pacquiao es ahora politico.