IMPORTANT THINGS YOU SHOULD HAVE ON YOUR DESKTOP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT THINGS YOU SHOULD HAVE ON YOUR DESKTOP

The following graphics should be on your Desktop and I'll tell you why.(1)My Computer, (2)Control Panel,(3)System Information,(4)Degrag,(5)ScanDisk,(6)Display,(7)Floppy (A) Drive,(8)CD ROM Disk,(9)Windows Media Player,(10)Volume,(11)Phone Dialer,(12)Calculator,(13)Outlook Express,(14)Internet Explorer,(15)Any Internet Security Program,(16)The Printer Icon,and (17)Any Virus Protection Program.Not only will you remember to use these utility programs but actually put them to good use on a daily basis.Instead of going thru the normal steps on getting what ever program is needed right their and then,you simply click on them right their on the Desktop.To bring few or all the mentioned graphical programs on your Desktop,you simply hit Start,Programs,Accessories and scroll down the small list of programs.Once you determine which program you want to creat a "ShortCut" simply place the mouse pointer over the program you wish to creat a SHORTCUT, Click the RIGHT mouse botton on the mouse and a small graphical interface shows up.Choose "Send To"!Than re-choose Desktop.Its that simple! By having these graphical Interface programs on your Desktop makes things much faster yet fun to work with.
    GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.TRUE SUCCESS IS WHEN PLANNING MEETS OPPORTUNITY! MEET LOVE HALF WAY AND THE JOURNEY WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE YET FULL OF HAPPINESS AND EVERLASTING ONE

This is good info to know...thanks for sharing it with everyone... good job!
    Any day now...

Comment

Also need AddRemove shortcut

I think you forgot the AddRemove Icon. Seems like an esential item considering the number of new programs a user trys out each year.

Bill

Comment

Working...
      X