THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN BUYING A NEW PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN BUYING A NEW PC

Buying a (PC) Personal Computer should BE an interesting yet beneficial thing to do specially when its something you will be using for several years to come.Purchasing a new Computer is something that shouldn't be taken lightly.Before I continue I would like to decribe an advance cunstom-made PC which will blow your mind as soon as you see the low price.A NEW computer should be a machine that you can be happy working with and that gives you NO problems whatsoever for at least the first two years.Now a days a PC is composed of the following: 3.0 GigaHurtz,80 Gigabytes of Hard Drive,1.9 Gigabytes of RAM (Memory),Sound Card,52X CD ROM,CD Burner,A High Capacity Floppy\Jazz storage Drive,A Flat Screen High Resolution Monitor of at least 19" in veiwing capacity,A Good set of High Volume Speaker set,A Network Card,A PS2 \w USB Capacity Keyboard and Mouse,Windows Operating System like Windows 89ES,XP Or 2000,and at least $1000 worth of Software pre-installed...all for at least $899.00! This Computer that I just finished describing here can be purchase not from DELL,HP,PACKARD BELL,SONY, OR GATE WAY...but from Tiger System.Yes! This firm is by far one of the United States best and low selling Computer firms where you can SAVE hundreds of dollars.You can log on to their website and see the vast amount of hardware and software they have to offer to the consumer at large. " http://www.tigersystems.com ".I personally know that you are going to love their super low prices.This firm can also Custom-Make your very own computer to your very own budget need so you don't have to spend more than what you can't spend.If you ever need some professional advice,please feel completely free to ask.Am here to help you and everyone that needs technical help.
    GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.TRUE SUCCESS IS WHEN PLANNING MEETS OPPORTUNITY! MEET LOVE HALF WAY AND THE JOURNEY WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE YET FULL OF HAPPINESS AND EVERLASTING ONE

Oh Well Baby,

I guess you are the one in charge of handling the PC at home!....lol

Comment

I wish he would provide free service for all the members here.

Comment

Free Services!!!

You we are in America where nothing is free.....only for me!

lol

Comment

Working...
        X