Saving Stuff on Zip Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving Stuff on Zip Drive

I downloaded music from one computer. I wanted to save it on a floppy disc to listen to it on another computer but there wasn't enough memory space.

I was wondering if I could save music files on a zip drive instead. Is that a better alternative? Does a Zip drive hold more memory than a floppy disc?

Any day now...

DEAR SUKI!

Floppy diskettes are not good for storaging large amounts of files.A Zip Drive disk is very good when downloading music and its also excellent for saving graphics and photos.Each Zip Drive disk cost a little more than a Floppy diskette but its worth it 100%.One single Zip Drive can hold over 20,000 pages containing fonts.One single Floppy Diskette can hold 30 pages or less.You can purchase a brand new Zip Drive at a very low price at Digerdirect.com,.If you need help with the upgrading installation,feel free to email me.Good luck Suki!
    GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.TRUE SUCCESS IS WHEN PLANNING MEETS OPPORTUNITY! MEET LOVE HALF WAY AND THE JOURNEY WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE YET FULL OF HAPPINESS AND EVERLASTING ONE

Comment

Re: DEAR SUKI!-- I'm not SUKI LOL

Originally posted by netlee
      Floppy diskettes are not good for storaging large amounts of files.A Zip Drive disk is very good when downloading music and its also excellent for saving graphics and photos.Each Zip Drive disk cost a little more than a Floppy diskette but its worth it 100%.One single Zip Drive can hold over 20,000 pages containing fonts.One single Floppy Diskette can hold 30 pages or less.You can purchase a brand new Zip Drive at a very low price at Digerdirect.com,.If you need help with the upgrading installation,feel free to email me.Good luck Suki!
      Oh yeah thanks a lot for your help. But I'm not Suki...LOL...I have a labtop that I rarely use I think it has a zip drive already built in. How do I know if it is a zip drive?! (stupid question,,i know)

thanks for your help.
      Any day now...

Comment

LUKI_GIRL.....................SORRYYYYYYYYYYY!

LUKI_GIRL,MY MISTAKE! AN INNOCENT ONE THAT IS! WOULD YOU FORGIVE NETLEE?
        GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.TRUE SUCCESS IS WHEN PLANNING MEETS OPPORTUNITY! MEET LOVE HALF WAY AND THE JOURNEY WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE YET FULL OF HAPPINESS AND EVERLASTING ONE

Comment

Working...
        X