Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0 is worthless here...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0 is worthless here...

[b][i]I am a fan of Microsoft, but their IE-6 has been a bum rap over here. It doesn't work right, all of the writing gets clumped up into CENTER-JUSTIFIED and it doesn't even support well UNICODE letters.

Plus, IE-6 works almost as well on top of Windows 2000 as a malicious VIRUS would, making the desktop as fickle and as unstable as a malicious virus would deliberately.

If you have Internet Explorer 5.5 keep it, otherwise wait until they come up with an Internet Explorer 7.0. Version 6 stinks!!!

when you say "here", where do you mean???...are you designing web pages or are you referring to the general usage of version 6???...
    sincerely, boricuafrican

Comment

Here is THIS FORUM.

[b][i]No, I am not a webdesigner. I am the browser-enduser.

So far, IE-6 has been a DUD, as far as me using it, particularly here.

Comment

Win98 second edition

Originally posted by El_Jibaro
        [B][i]I am a fan of Microsoft, but their IE-6 has been a bum rap over here. It doesn't work right, all of the writing gets clumped up into CENTER-JUSTIFIED and it doesn't even support well UNICODE letters.

Plus, IE-6 works almost as well on top of Windows 2000 as a malicious VIRUS would, making the desktop as fickle and as unstable as a malicious virus would deliberately.

If you have Internet Explorer 5.5 keep it, otherwise wait until they come up with an Internet Explorer 7.0. Version 6 stinks!!!
        Jibaro, Allow me to ask you a favor. Do you have a copy of Win98 Second Edition? I have a original win98 and I think it is scratched. I have the codes with me. It is that when i install win 98 it gives me a error. Can you help me amigo? I appreciate it. Thanks. Zapata EugeneGonz@aol.com
        Zapata_46

Comment

Working...
        X