Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I help?

Hola!
    I read your initial post. I am not of latin descent, nor claim to be a fluent Spanish speaker, but I would be happy to assist you in any way. My love is computers, and I like to help others to help themselves. I like to see people to smile at what they are able to do.

If I can be of assistance please e-mail @ ixangelis@yahoo.com

Mucho amor y espiritu,

Lynn

------------------
    "When you collect the things that embody strength for you, when you put them together, when you open yourself to let each speak, you will know something about the sources of your strength." ---Starhawk

[This message has been edited by ixangelis (edited 16 October 1999).]
    "When you collect the things that embody strength for you, when you put them together, when you open yourself to let each speak, you will know something about the sources of your strength." ---Starhawk

Hello Lynn,

Thank you for your response, we are trying to
    develop a survey for members of the
    Puerto Rico.com to participate an open forum to learn more about computer technology and what is available now and in the near future.

Once again thank you for your interest.

Jose
    Massachusetts.

Comment

i am doing my master in computer resources management system so if you need any help or if you got info for me i wiil like to received am learn it from you, gracias por tu ayuda

------------------
      JR
      JR

Comment

Working...
      X