Searching for other websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for other websites

This is one of the best websites that I have ever seen about Puerto Rico.

Does anyone knows any other websites?

Snowangel

Hombre_Cuidad has a website and it has alot of facts and information on Puerto Rico. You should go in and take a look. Just go to one of his posts and click on the link under his signature and it will take you there. Most of his posts are in the politics sections. Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by PRtaina
      Hombre_Cuidad has a website and it has alot of facts and information on Puerto Rico. You should go in and take a look. Just go to one of his posts and click on the link under his signature and it will take you there. Most of his posts are in the politics sections. Hope that helps
      WOW, THANKS! When I saw this thread I was thinking of letting him know about my site and you did it for me. I really really appreciate that PRTaina, thank you very much.

I hope you enjoy my site snowangel, I have teamed up with many of my online friends to write essays for my site of the history and political situaiton in PR so more is to come.

I hope you have a great time at puertorico.com and I will always have your back and PRTaina when you feel agression in any threads.

Comment

No Problem

Don't mention it

I visit your site often so i just thought i would advertise it for you a little...lol. I'll do the same in the future if necessary. So take care and see around...

PRtaina

Comment

Website in Delaware, USA

This is a new webiste from Delaware, it is new, so bear with us, we're still adding to it. Enjoy and don't forget to sign our guest book
          delawarehispanic.com
          rcl
          Casimiro

Comment

OTHER WEBSITE

Originally posted by snowangel
            This is one of the best websites that I have ever seen about Puerto Rico.

Does anyone knows any other websites?

Snowangel
            YOU CAN LOG INTO PUERTORICANS.COM; THERE IS AN ABOUNDANCE OF INFO. NOT TO MENTION MAY OTHER LINKAGES THAT YOU WILL FIND ENJOYABLE AND INFORMATIVE.
            RE; MIGUEL

Comment

Hello, Everyone.

first, just wanted to thank Puertorico.com for an awesome site.

I am very interest in looking at other sites form La Isla?

Can someone tell me of any sites, that I can download spanish music ringers for my cellphone?

you can email me at angels3362@aol.com

thank you.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!

Comment

Snowangel...

Hi my name is Jenn and I just wanted to share some sites with you. I do not know if they have music you can download, cause I would love that too, but you can try the.

1. Boricua.com

I love this one and there is great chat here.

2. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/puertoricolounge

this one is at yahoo and you have to sign up, but you can try it.:

3. then ther is Puertoricans.com

this one has info on lots of things.

I hope that you can find some info that you need on these sights.:O) Take care and nice to meet you.

Jennifer Garcia in California

Comment

thank you jennifer in california
                  for these websites

take care and god bless!!

snowangel

Comment

Working...
                  X