FREE! FREE! FREE! PERSONAL PC TECNICAL SUPPORT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE! FREE! FREE! PERSONAL PC TECNICAL SUPPORT

This service is provided to all my lovely Puertorican people free of charge.If you are having any kind of problem with your computer,please feel free to contact me.I'll be more than happy to assist and help you resolve the problem. Do not hessitate to send me an e-mail.Please be specific when writing and try to avoid misspelled words when referring to any hardware problem.For personal tecnical support,please include your home phone number where I can reach you.Please include erea code along with the time I can call.When calling for technical support,please have your PC turned on so I can guide you step by step through the phone.I also provide General PC Repair & Maintenance House-Call Service for Bronx & Manhattan residents ONLY at reasonable low fees for my lovely Puertorican people.For those Ricans that don't speak or understand english,I speak and understand spanish and english fluently.
    GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.TRUE SUCCESS IS WHEN PLANNING MEETS OPPORTUNITY! MEET LOVE HALF WAY AND THE JOURNEY WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE YET FULL OF HAPPINESS AND EVERLASTING ONE

E-mail???

How do we e-mail you concerning pc problems? There's no e-mail address and when going into your profile it states that you do not wish to receive e-mail. Mine says the same and I didn't request that. I left a message to the moderators but to no avail.
    Annie

Comment

HERE'S THE E-MAIL ADDRESS YOU NEED AND WANT

My e-mail address is: "lee9000@optonline.net".Feel free to contact me.
      GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.TRUE SUCCESS IS WHEN PLANNING MEETS OPPORTUNITY! MEET LOVE HALF WAY AND THE JOURNEY WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE YET FULL OF HAPPINESS AND EVERLASTING ONE

Comment

Pertaining To My Hard drive

Hello Netlee:

How are you? Hoping that when you receive this e-mail you are doing. This is the first time that I'm taking this opportunity to write you. I have been face with a huge dilemma pertaining my PC. Recently I have upgraded my memory, also I have also replaced my Ethernet. But for some obvious reasons my system is running not slow but it does takes time for my programs to download. Now, one of the major problems that at the moment I'm quite discontent is that I need to clean my Hard Drive...according to Microsoft they have stated to me, that I need to clean my hard drive, but also be extremely very careful...They have also stated to me that if I have a friend that is very knowledgeable in computers, perhaps I can invite him/her to help in deleting old garbages from the hard drive. Microsoft wanted to charge me $100.00 to do this performance. I do need my computer, since I'm learning braille...and I have to download a program call JAWS, this program is for people that are blind. Si es posible por favor necesito tu ayuda. Mi Nombre es Marisol. El e-mail mio es AlwaysToBeLove@yahoo.com. Muchas gracias!
        Dr. Caritza R. M. J.J. Alvarez

Comment

I need Help Regarding My Hard Drive!

Hello Netlee:

How are you? Hoping you received this e-mail you are doing great. Netlee this is the first time that I'm communicating with you. Tengo un problema! My problem is that I need help deleting garbage out of my Hard Drive in order to have more space. I'm a blind person, with a very limited income. I would appreciate if you can help. Netlee, por favor necesito tu ayuda. My e-mail is BesosDulces2002@yahoo.com. Mi Nombre es Carrie.
          Dr. Caritza R. M. J.J. Alvarez

Comment

pc

cuando apago mi pc completa al otro dia se prende sola, quiero decir la base no la pantalla.porque sera esto/me podria ayudar, alguien por favor.gracias

Comment

Working...
            X