Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEED PC TECHNICAL HELP? NETLEE IS HERE TO HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED PC TECHNICAL HELP? NETLEE IS HERE TO HELP!

As a Professional General Computer Technician-Engineer I take great pride and joy when it come's to helping my lovely Puertorican people and all Hispanic community as well.Whatever your need may be,I can help! Simply email me your PC problems and together we can resolve it...Guarantee! To find my email address simply go to my profile and click on my email to reply.Its that simple.I can help with all the following: GENERAL UPGRADING - GENERAL MAINTENANCE - GENERAL TROUBLESHOOTING & DIAGNOSTIC - GENERAL OPERATING SYSTEM PROBLEMS - GENERAL HARDWARE & SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION,INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE plus much more and best of all...its FREE!
    GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.TRUE SUCCESS IS WHEN PLANNING MEETS OPPORTUNITY! MEET LOVE HALF WAY AND THE JOURNEY WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE YET FULL OF HAPPINESS AND EVERLASTING ONE

IBM Aptiva 2158

Originally posted by netlee
    As a Professional General Computer Technician-Engineer I take great pride and joy when it come's to helping my lovely Puertorican people and all Hispanic community as well.Whatever your need may be,I can help! Simply email me your PC problems and together we can resolve it...Guarantee! To find my email address simply go to my profile and click on my email to reply.Its that simple.I can help with all the following: GENERAL UPGRADING - GENERAL MAINTENANCE - GENERAL TROUBLESHOOTING & DIAGNOSTIC - GENERAL OPERATING SYSTEM PROBLEMS - GENERAL HARDWARE & SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION,INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE plus much more and best of all...its FREE!
    By any chance, do you know of anyone that might have, in their possession, the recovery CD for the IBM Aptiva Model#2158-240? If so, do you know if they can provide me with that CD to restore my computer? Thanks Amigo. I apprieciate this very much.
    EugeneGonz@aol.com
    Zapata_46

Comment

[i]OK, so you just re-installed your operating system from scratch (Windows 95?).

One simple way to reinstall everything again is to buy the latest Windows for home users Operating System. That would be Windows XP for home users. The reason behind this is that with any new upgrade of Windows, the Windows makers include as many drivers as possible that are out there, therefore avoiding the problem of a home user installing an INCOMPATIBLE driver. If you do this, then have all your cards installed in your machine and do a fresh install from scratch of Windows XP. When you do this, the XP Operating System will recognize all the cards and equipment in your machine and it will be a QUICKIE.

The not so quick way is to look at the books of all your equipment and go to the web and fetch each driver from each manufacturer. For example, the sound drivers are probably out there in the web, unless the company that made the sound card went bankrupt more than 3 years ago. When you download each driver, you just have to install each device throuh the
      Add/Remove Hardware program in the CONTROL PANEL window (click on START, then on SETTINGS and then on CONTROL PANEL).

I hope this helps.

I know times are hard
      (I can't afford a new computer myself)[b], but if push comes to shove, Gateway is selling awesome computers out there for $600, yes six hundred bucks. And I spent four thousand dollars in 1996 to see my PC be obsolete in just 9 months...

Comment

May I have but a minute of the good professor's time?

AS far as my posts are concern, the HTML code is off. How can I turn it back on? Your assistance is greatly appreciated. I defer to your knowledge and await your response.

Sincerely,

NJ7070

Comment

Dear friend, I have this Pentium 4 1.3 and I have a 40 gigabiye HD. Operating System win98.
          I'm trying to install a DVD and a CD Recorder. I know that one must be the master and the other, the slave. I got that straight. In the BIOS it recognizes that I have a DVD and a CD recoder and a HD. The only thing is, when I boot up it reads everything except that it says, Invalid media and some other words. BY the way, can I hook up the hard drive and the DVd together? Can you help me
          EugeneGonz@aol.com Thank you
          Zapata_46

Comment

HELP WITH YOUR HTML

In My Computer or Windows Explorer, open the folder that you want to customize. On the View manu click Customize This Folder. Also on your Outlook Express you can choose the HTML feature but you must be careful and certain that such choice is right because NOT every body you send HTML files can or have the HTML feature on making such files unreadable. For future references if you ever need other technical support please feel free to contact me. My NEW Email address is the following: ntorres10@nyc.rr.com. Please Note: One question per email ONLY.
            GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.TRUE SUCCESS IS WHEN PLANNING MEETS OPPORTUNITY! MEET LOVE HALF WAY AND THE JOURNEY WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE YET FULL OF HAPPINESS AND EVERLASTING ONE

Comment

TO: ZAPATA_46

Concerning Hardware Installation is very simple but one that but be done carefully. Yes! You can connect both the DVD and the CD Recorder or the CDROM together. But you can ONLY connect TWO hardware to the Hard Drive unless otherwise you purchase a Three way PC cable connection. If you have already installed the Hardware in your system all you have to do is the following for Windows to configure it. Go to the Control Panel and sellect ADD New Hardware. Automatically Windows will go though the normal process of searching for your NEW Hardware. If by any chance Windows DID NOT find your Hardware, simply choose for you to located it yourself. Scroll down the manu and once you see the Hardware Icon simply choose it and if you have on hand the Floppy Disk and or the CD simply pop it in the Drive and Windows does the rest. If your Operating System is Windows 98 Second Edition you shouldn't have any problem whatsoever. Please feel free to contact me if problems do arrise. My NEW email address is: ntorres10@nyc.rr.com and I'll be more than happy to assist you.

Comment

Working...
              X