BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN ON THE INTERNET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN ON THE INTERNET

Not many people are aware of the fact that while your'e surfing on the Internet your personal information including but not limited to computer data is being seen by millions of firms,people and even hackers...nationwide.Unless otherwise you have installed an Internet Zone Protection program,your personal information,computer data including programs and email can be easily infected with a Virus and or have your personal information used for illegal use which can and will go against you.You invested few hundreds of dollars on a brand new computer why not invest an additional $60 or less to protect it from harm? If by any chance you don't have the money at hand,you have the option to raise your Internet security features to its most highest level of protection...manually! These features which can easily be configured by just about any PC user.If you need HELP on this Internet security configuration settings,simply email me and I'll be more than happy to assist you.Don't wait until its too late and a Virus gets the best of your PC.I'll recommend you the very best Internet and Viru protection programs for you to downloads FREE of charge.
    GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.TRUE SUCCESS IS WHEN PLANNING MEETS OPPORTUNITY! MEET LOVE HALF WAY AND THE JOURNEY WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE YET FULL OF HAPPINESS AND EVERLASTING ONE

Question for you netlee: If someone only knows my IP Address can they hack my computer with that one bit of info?

What's the best programs to prevent anything like that?
    Any day now...

Comment

CONCERNING YOUR IP ADDRESS

Your IP address is a special serial number that identifies you on the Web and is also a special serial number that ONLY your Internet service provider asigns to you and you only.Unfortunalety this special IP address is seen by virtually every human eye that receives information from you and or when you send information and or log on the web of any address.Hackers world wide do have many ways in getting into your computer and seeing any and all information including but not limited to your personal files and programs and even photos.Your computer runs the risk 24\7 of being hacked with without you ever knowing it and even a virus can be transmitted into your computer in a matter of seconds.This is why I strongly advise and recommend to all my clients to install a FIREWALL and Virus Protection program.A Firewall program installed on your computer does not allow any hacker from seeing nor entering your computer without going first through HELL trying to figure out an endless amount of sophisticated serial numbers making it super hard and above all...time consuming.One of the very BEST Internet program protection is "Z-Alarm".Its poerful features and true Internet protection program gives you that super extra peace of mind.To download a FREE 30 day trial simply log on to: http://www.zonealarm.com.The process is very simple yet extremely beneficial.You can also download the Virus protection program for an additional 30-day free trial of: Nortonsystemworks.com.Remember that without any Internet protection program and or having a low quality program is like having nothing at all.Feel free to ask me any additional technical information and I'll be more than happy to assist you.Good luck!
      GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.TRUE SUCCESS IS WHEN PLANNING MEETS OPPORTUNITY! MEET LOVE HALF WAY AND THE JOURNEY WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE YET FULL OF HAPPINESS AND EVERLASTING ONE

Comment

Working...
      X