BE EXTREMELY CAREFULL WHEN DOWNLOADING PROGRAMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BE EXTREMELY CAREFULL WHEN DOWNLOADING PROGRAMS

When downloading programs from any Software manufacturer,be EXTREMELT CAREFULL doing so.Not because these Software programs contain any viruses but because many of them have NO Unistall Wizard files.Once these programs are downloaded into your Hard Drive,they kind of wanna stay permanent making it somewhat very hard for you to delete and or remove the program from your system.My advice to you is...Read! Yes! Read everything befor you download any program regardless of the Software firm just to avoid future problems.
    GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.TRUE SUCCESS IS WHEN PLANNING MEETS OPPORTUNITY! MEET LOVE HALF WAY AND THE JOURNEY WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE YET FULL OF HAPPINESS AND EVERLASTING ONE

If I download anything it's from http://www.download.com . I always thought it's a pretty safe site to download programs and stuff. is that a good assumption on my part? or does it depend on the specific thing i'm downloading on that site?

Any day now...

Comment

DOWNLOADING PROGRAMS

Manufacturers do have a very strongly and highly respected reputation which they uphold with much Integrity.Many download programs do have the Uninstalled wizard which makes it easy for the PC owner to uninstall any unwanted programs with ease but then there those programs that DON"T have the Uninstall Wizard and this can bring some problems unless otherwise you can with ease uninstall any and all programs through the Add\Remove program that comes with your Operating System which by the way you shouldn't count on it 100%.When dowloading programs,please by all means read all information and make your own judgement.Comon sense should tell you whether this program you are downloading is worth while having in your computer for as long as you own your PC.Many games that are free for downloading don't have a uninstallwizard so again please read instructions just to be on the safe side.
      GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.TRUE SUCCESS IS WHEN PLANNING MEETS OPPORTUNITY! MEET LOVE HALF WAY AND THE JOURNEY WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE YET FULL OF HAPPINESS AND EVERLASTING ONE

Comment

Working...
      X