boricua bloodline...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey

Im from puerto rico and im mulatto tan skinned and all the kids i was brought up with where black in my neighborhood and when i say all of them i say all of them puerto rico ,cuba and the dominican republic are brother lands i only had one or two light skin friends and they are mulatto you can see it in their eyes and the facial features...most of the black puerto ricans are Igbo,Akan,Mende,Wolof,Mandingo,Yoruba (or Lucumi),others i even see wolof in the majority of the puerto rican men i grew up around...
    VIVA PUERTO RICO

Comment

hey

I also found out that their is hardley puerto ricans in puerto rico..most of them where told about other places and jobs and they seemed to move out but normaly puerto rico is like cuba and the dominican republic and even though most of us moved out their is still a strong pressence of us on the island...but puerto rico is more mixed amerindian and mulatto with its pressence of immigrants..
      VIVA PUERTO RICO

Comment

The results have nothing to do with people's opinion. It's scientific data. Yes there are many Boricua's who Identify as Black. According to Census 2010 results over 400,000as Black. 35,000 identified as Native American, mainly Taino. Now as a Puerto Rican myself, I refrain for speaking about "most Boricuas" because out of 4 million boricuas on the island and another 4 million on the mainland it would be arrogant of anyone to say they know most of our people. The same can be said about any other large group of human beings.

Comment

Working...
        X