El unico buen gobierno que ha habido en puerto rico

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El unico buen gobierno que ha habido en puerto rico

Para encontrarlo, tenemos que remontarnos al pasado durante el Cacicazgo de Aguaybaná antes de la llegada de los inbañables peninsulares.

si me imagino que tu nacistes en esa epoca y sabes lo que hablas como en todo lo que escribes.

Comment

El pretérito indicativo de la segunda persona singular no contiene una s; e.i. conociste, viviste, hablaste.

Comment

y eso lo aprendistes (opps I did it again, APRENDISTE) durante la epoca de Cacicazgo de Aguaybaná y la epoca dorada en P.R......

Comment

Hey Khuttar, this feels like been stalked by a homosexual maniac, doesn't it?

Comment

a homophobic remark..........Take your little pills old man and stop writing absurd things and don't get so defensive when somebody questions your brain farts.........Im the only one that reads your posts everybody else ignores you....jajajaja.
            Last edited by MikeRavens; 9th September 2011, 10:17.

Comment

y para regresar al tema y reirme de este brain fart......yo no sabia que durante la epoca de Cacicazgo de Aguaybaná tenian un sistema democratico con derechos civiles y derechos de igualdad para las mujeres y un gobierno republicano.

interesante que todavia hay alguien vivo ahora aqui que vivio en esa epoca y nos puede contar el magnico gobierno de los Tainos....

Comment

2,123 threads to a mere 3

Nobody reads my 2,123 posts and 227 threads? Dozens with thousands of hits and one with almost 13,00 hits? And was is your record? Let's see....3, yes only 3 mere threads contributed by this ignorant ape with a total of 483 hits for ALL of the 3 combined. Ha ha ha ha, what a joke!! There lies your problem, you are a first class envidioso and the only way to get noticed is putting your name at the end of all my threads to somehow steal my thunder and become important. Puerto rico.com take note of this fool who is scaring away and pissing off contributing people to this site by being a parasite by clinging to people's originality, since he lacks tha also. What a sorry life for this sanguijuela, at least he recongnizes the real talent in this place and knows who to suck blood from.
                Last edited by Yujike; 10th September 2011, 08:34.

Comment

old man those hits can be yourself reading your own B.S. over and over jajajaja...............don't think that you are the journalist and historian that you think you are.

your insults are pathetic and laughable.......you can't stick to your own topic that you created.......you get all defensive and childish when anybody questions your brain farts.

by the way, people don't come to this slow website because of you....bajate de esa nube viejo.

now lets try this slowly....explain to the world your own topic that the Tainos had a better system of government than what we have today...........see if you can try to do it without your tantrums .........take your little pills.......

Comment

los Tainos tenian tan excelente gobierno y sistema que vinieron una minoria de Churros y los cojieron de pendej@s (excuse my french) y los exterminaron....................... eran tan organizados los Tainos al igual que los Aztecas....mejor sistema que ahora......lol.

viejo si vas a empezar temas originales por favor te recomiendo que pongas datos y evidencia para respaldar las cosas absurdas que dices......que ya vez nadie te hace caso en la mayoria de tus temas.

Comment

Who the hell reads alll this garbage? I never do.

Comment

Se fue por fin, la paz sea con Uds.

Comment

Working...
                        X