baby names

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baby names

Hey! Can anybody suggest any true authentic rican baby names. Something nice though , no jibaro names please!!

Is It for a boy or a girl?

Comment

How about Oneida, Teresa or Migdalia for a girl and Raul or Andres for a boy?

Comment

Hey! If you are puertorrican you are a Jibaro. Si no quieres nombres Jibaros pues ponle John or Michael, Mary stefanie, any gringo name. Please no seas ignorante.

Comment

baby name

How about Juanito or Maria for a girl, and Rafael or Jesus (not to be confused with Jesus Christ) for a boy? I'm not to good with names, though.

Comment

If it's a girl I suggest either Khaliah,Tayla or Natalia.
            If it's a boy I suggest either Kai,Jordan or Dillon. Hope this helps cause I absolutely adore these baby names.

Comment

baby names

name the baby for a family member. It would mean a lot to that person

Comment

paco lmao j/k my mother wanted to name me that my father slapped her in a uproar! lmao!

Comment

If it's a girl I suggest either Khaliah,Tayla or Natalia.
                  If it's a boy I suggest either Kai,Jordan or Dillon. Hope this helps cause I absolutely adore these baby names

I don't think they asked for English names.

The other folks suggested Spanish names.

The only authentic PR names are the indigenous ones. Go with Agueybana for a boy and Guanina for a girl. These names are so polular in PR that practically half of the population has them.

Los recuerdos suelen
                  Contarte mentiras

Stanley

Comment

Names are Significant

I would suggest that you wait until you see the baby. When you look into his/her eyes, and hold the fingers in your hand. The name will come to you.

Just remember a name is very significant to the baby's future and destiny so be patient and wise it will come to you.

Comment

Baby names

I suggest you look into a site like http://www.20000names.com for ideas.

Latinos are choosing names for their children based on a combination of the father's and mother's name ( like Elian, the kid who created all the hoopla in Florida).

I made-up the name Yujike for my sobriquet, from Yukiyu(A God),Bojike ( a medicine man) and Yake ( another form of God), maybe you could do something like that instead of using the more traditional taino names, which indeed are overused.

Sometimes I wish we could get temporary names until we are old enough to choose one ourselves. I've met so many people who hate their names, either because it is out-dated or is related to a well known bad character or simply because they consider it ugly. Fortunately nobody names their children Barrabas or Judas or Benedict.

Good luck in whatever name you guys choose!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yujike View Post
                        I suggest you look into a site like http://www.20000names.com for ideas.

Latinos are choosing names for their children based on a combination of the father's and mother's name ( like Elian, the kid who created all the hoopla in Florida).

I made-up the name Yujike for my sobriquet, from Yukiyu(A God),Bojike ( a medicine man) and Yake ( another form of God), maybe you could do something like that instead of using the more traditional taino names, which indeed are overused.

Sometimes I wish we could get temporary names until we are old enough to choose one ourselves. I've met so many people who hate their names, either because it is out-dated or is related to a well known bad character or simply because they consider it ugly. Fortunately nobody names their children Barrabas or Judas or Benedict.

Good luck in whatever name you guys choose!!
                        Cool site! Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the quote!

Comment

How about Grace Angelee?

Comment

Working...
                            X