Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In desperate need of speaking Espanol!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In desperate need of speaking Espanol!!!

Hey...
    If anyone could really help me out, it would be sooo cool. I have a huge problem.
    I am going to my fiance's hometown and I have to meet his spanish-speaking family and all his spanish-speaking friends. Your thinking--
    what's the problem!?! Well...I can only speak a little spanish. I need someone to help me because I need to learn it by December...If anyone is able to help miss desperate here...than, HELP!!!!
    kristen
    e-mail me

Ok Latinolover,

We are here to support you, we have volunteers to help you, please read the Volunteers Post and Tutorial Guidelines, we can assign a volunteer to work with you.

What do you like to learn by December? more specific, just write down your needs and we go from there.

Jose
    Massachusetts

Comment

Jose,
      Well, I am Puert Rican and my father never taught me to speak Spanish. My boyfriend is Mexican and he is teaching me some. I am really motivated to learn and speak the spanish language. Thanks.
      latinolover a.k.a. Kristen

Comment

Hello Latinolover,

We have more volunteers that join the group, Brenda and Aviator, tell us how we can help you, December is coming up.

Cuidate

Jose

Comment

Working...
        X