Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brooklyns_finest_boriqua
    replied
    THE SPANISH SPELLING IS "BORICUA" BUT "BORIQUA" IS THE ENGLISH TERM. THE "Q" CAME IN WHEN TAKEN FROM "BORIQUENIO" WHICH IS THE TERM USED FOR NATIVES OF PUERTO RICO.SO,EITHER SPELLING IS CORRECT.
    PEACE , LOVE & MUCH RESPECTS...{BORIQUA}

Leave a comment:

• BEECHO
    replied
    PIPIOLA DE HUMACAO:

OKAY, ONLY INDIA TAINA DE PUERT RICO (HUMACAO) AND independentista without VOTERS, I guess you haven't done your homework, because you're still as IGNORANT as those who think that Puerto Rico is a seperate country from the US.

On 27 March 1998 I was enjoying my life by going to a nice Mall, watching a good movie, eating in a nice Italian restaurant and later
    I went to a get together of REAL PUERTORRRRRRRIQUENOS BORICUAS. OH, I'm sorry I forgot TAINOS don't live by this life style and in another century.
    So I guess YOU and YOUR little group of LOONEY FRIENDS will get together the next time and say that the END of THE WORLD is 27 0f March 2000 and you will all make a trip to the HEAVENS. NICE trippppppppppppppppp UNOFICIAL INDIA TAINA.
    I know a good Doctor in Puerto Rico for you is name is Carlos Romero Barcelo and please STOP going to Dr. Ruben Berrios because you are getting worse every time you TALK.
    Last edited by admin; 24th April 2015, 07:09.

Leave a comment:

• STAR_ESCOBAR
    replied
    I DON'T KNOW THE REAL WAY EITHER. WHATEVER THE REAL WAY MY BE. I THINK THE WAY SPELLED WITH A Q CAME FROM THE WORD "BORIQUEN"
    WHICH IS THE FIRST ORIGINAL NAME OF PUERTO RICO GIVEN BY OUR INDIAN ANCESTORS THE
    "TAINO INDIANS" SOME DAYS I SPELL IT WITH A
    "C" & SOME DAYS WITH A "Q" WHATEVER FLOATS
    BY BOAT FOR THE DAY.

------------------
    STAR ESCOBAR:
    THE SHINING STAR OF THE
    CARIBBEAN!

Leave a comment:

• Brenda
    replied
    Hey!
    I spell it Boricua. Wether is right or wrong I don't know. I know that when I write it no one has ever said if it's right or wrong. As long as you understand what I'm saying, Who cares?

------------------
    Mamichula

Leave a comment:

Working...
X